𝟎𝟎𝟓

WAIT FOR ME
𝙸𝚃'𝙻𝙻 𝙱𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙾𝙾𝙽
                                     ➘

When time is up and the sun it dies , Do the rivers flood and the ocean dries.

MYORI held yani in her arms as they walked into the funeral.

She silently walked up to the open casket of yani's parents.

Tears trickled down her face as she seen he cousin , the mother of ly'ani , dead.

She looked at peace , but how would yori be at peace knowing her little cousin will never see the face of her parents again.

She traced her finger over tatiana's features.

"I'll do right by yani i promise." She whispered wiping her face.

"MAMAAAAAA." Yani looked at tatiana.

She bounced around trying to pry out of yoris arms but she couldn't.

Yori refused to let her go.

"Maaaaa." She whined throwing her head back in frustration.

"Daaaaaa." Yani looked at her father dead next to her mother.

Myori walked to the side sitting on the bench waiting for the service to start.

                                   ➘

"Move yo ugly ass out the way deshawn." Tatis voice played on the home video.

Yani was sleep and man man and yori sat in the living room watching the videos.

"Girl fuck you , Dumbass." He held yani in his arms.

"Ok so this my baby first christmas and we wanted to make it special." Tati sat infront of the camera with deshawn next to her , holding yani.

"Say hi fat ma."

Yani started to babble making deshawn bust out laughing.

"Thats his twin." Man man told yani.

She nodded trying to hold the tears back.

"Im home." Her momma voice rang through the house.

The loud voice brung ringing to her ears making her hold them as her momma walked in the living room.

"I'm sorry baby." She rushed over to myori.

Yoshon sat there pausing the video and looking over at his mom and his little sister.

"You ok yori?" He asked once she lifted her head.

She nodded.

"Imma go upstairs with yani." She got up and my momma looked at her confused.

"L'yani? As in tatianas child?" Her momma looked at him.

"Ma shes dead. Where do you want the baby to go?" Yoshon stood up.

"You know i can't stand tatiana. After all she's put me through and you think imma allow my special needs child to take care of the baby?" She looked at him and his mouth dropped.

"SHE AINT SPECIAL NEEDS YOU DUMBASS BITCH! SHES DEAF AND DYSLEXIC SHE MIGHT HAVE A FEW SET BACKS BUT SHES BETTER THEN HALF THE BITCHES I EVER CAME ACROSS." He huffed.

"Yoshon get out my house." She closed her eyes rubbing her nose.

"Glady , Then go have another baby and tell them im there cousin just like you did to myori. Lied straight to her face about tatiana knowing damn well you was mad because Tyrone touched tatiana and didn't touch you." Yoshon looked at her.

He walked up the stairs knocking on myoris door.

"Lets go. We leaving not leaving you in the house with this sick bitch." He mugged nothing in particular.

He was upset about his mother actions , and today he was fed up past his limits.

"Ok." She said getting up to pack her and yani a bag.

im definitely making this a short story😭.