𝟎𝟎𝟕

PATIENCE 
𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚂

"YANI." myori and leon chased her threw the playground as she giggled trying to run as fast as her little legs allowed her to.

Yoshon was at home soaking in some peace and quiet so myori decided to take yani to the park and of course leon decided to tag along.

Leon grabbed yani throwing her in the air as yori smiled snapping pictures of them.

"Imma go take some pictures bae." Yori smiled.

They made it official last month. Leon took her on a date and at the end of the night he asked and of course she said yes.

He nodded walking over to the swings with yani.

Yori wandered off snapping pictures of things that amazed her. But one caught her eye.

She walked up to the older couple sitting at the table.

"Hi my name is yori , I take pictures i was wondering if you all would allow me to take your picture." She asked the older couple and the simply nodded.

She snapped a few photos and walked back up to the table with small smile.

"Thanks so much. Would you like to see them?" She held out her camera.

They nodded as she flipped through the pictures.

"How lovely darling." The older lady clasped her hands together.

"Your truly special young lady." The older man gave yori a smile.

"Thank y'all again , Have a nice day." Yori walked away.

She looked over the pictures smiling in satisfaction , walking back over to the playground.

She walked back over to leon and yani holding her arms out for yani.

"Im hungry lets go get something to eat." She grabbed onto leons hand as the walked away from the playground.

"Go get dressed i'll be back in 40 minutes." He stopped the car.

"Yani to?" I held a sleeping yani in my arms.

"No just you. You don't have to dress up like fancy but just do that shit that you do and look like a badder bitch." He made a girly voice as he was finishing his last word.

"Purd." He laughed.

I walked away from the car , with a sleeping yani in my arms walking up the steps and pushing the door open.

Yoshon was knocked out on the couch making me laugh before walking to my room and laying yani in the play pen yoshon bought her.

I walked away from the room grabbing a blanket from the hall way closet and throwing it over yoshon.

"Man man." I shook him.

"Hm?" He sat up and looked around.

"I'm going out with leon if you don't mind , yani sleep in her playpen if she wake up can you watch her." I pouted.

"Yeah have fun." He laid back down closing his eye and putting his thumb in his mouth.

i laughed knowing that he was gonna complain about it in the morning cause he waste 3,000 dollars on them just to still suck his thumb.

I grabbed a off-white , cream colored shirt and some regular black biker shorts putting that on and slipping on my yeezy slides.

I brushed out my hair since it was frizzy and fixed the little swoop i had before putting my hearing aids back on.

I flopped down on the bed fiddling with my fingers waiting for the time to go by so i can know he was outside.

did i love him?

i had no clue , i never been around a male that i was attracted to because i was never let outside without my momma.

She always told me if i left her behind to go out in the world i'll be running back cause the world was something cold and would break me in half.

She implied that i just couldn't grow up , and i needed her every step of the way.

I loved to be around leon , he was pretty to look at and he always made me shy. So i guess i do like him.

But i don't wanna cause him the heart break when i do decided to leave for good.

Its not ever my intention to do more harm then good.

I heard a car horn beep downstairs making me look out the window and seen his 2020 benz infront of the building.

I quickly grabbed my phone and my handbag before rushing out the house and to the car.

"You look pretty." I cheesed once i got in the car.

"Thank you." I blushed.

He drove off while i just sat in the passenger side taking pictures.

"Pretty?" I showed him and he nodded.

"Beautiful." He kissed my cheek.

I looked over the picture smiling.

"Lemme see your phone." I handed it to him looking out the window.

He was typing something for a while and took a picture before handing me my phone back.

"Cuteee." I squealed looking over it.

We looked at eachother before we both bust out laughing pulling off from the red light.

"Where we going." I rubbed his hand a , habit that grew onto me.

"On a date." He looked over at me.