𝟎𝟎𝟐

PROMISE
                  𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙳 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽

"YANIII." myori said excitedly walking down the stairs.

Her older cousin stood at the door with her daugher ly'ani.

To say that ly'ani was her baby was a understatement. They was attached at the hip.

Ly'ani started to bounce around in Tatianas arms when she seen myiori smiling showing her teeth that was started to grow in.

"Thank you so much again pooda." Tatiana handed myoris , yanis baby bag.

"Girl you know it ain't no problem this my babyy." She grabbed yani holding her tightly in her arms.

Tati slipped myori a few hundreds before hugging her.

"Me and her daddy will be back from our trip in a week , Soon as we land imma come get her." She said and myori nodded.

"Say bye ms.surrogate lady." She whispered to yani.

"Bye baby." Tatiana gave her a kiss before leaving.

"HOT GIRL WEEK HERE I COMEEE." She heard tatiana yell making me laugh.

"Where you going?" She seen her older brother walking down the steps looking decent.

"To run some errands you wanna come?" He asked with his keys in his hands.

"Huh?" Yori asked again.

Today was one of the days her hearing was worse rather then better.

So she had to wear her hearing aids.

He repeated his question once yori stopped playing with her hearing aids.

"Yeah lemme go put her baby bag down and slip on my shoes."

He gave her a simple nod before going to wait in the car.

She held yani on her hip walking upstairs and slipping on her yellow crocs , laying yanis baby bag on her bed before walking back downstairs.

She held yani in her lap as she sat in the car waiting for him to pull off.

"A , B , C , D." She started off as yani smiled.

Yani copied trying her hardest to repeat the words yori said to her.

"Good jobbb." Yori clapped her hands softly making yani follow her.

"Hm go get something for you and yani." Manman handed her a ten.

She stepped out the car pulling her shorts down holding yani close to her and closing the door.

It was hot outside , meaning it was the time for everybody and they momma to be outside.

Yori kept the same mean mug on her face as she walked towards the store.

behind the mug she was scared , they looks of lust from the men outside put fear in her heart.

She gave the boy a small smile as he held the door for her and yani.

She noticed it was the boy she let in the house the other day.

They parted ways , she made her way to the back of the store as he made his way to the front.

"Which one you want fat?" She looked at yani as she sucked on her nuke with her head on yoris shoulder.

"My fat tired." She adjusted yani to be comfortable in her arms as she grabbed cheeto puffs for when she woke up.

She got a green tea arizona and slim jim sliding the ten under the window.

"Thank you." the older man handed her a bag.

"Your baby?" He asked and she let out a laugh.

"No sir , My little cousin." She put the things in the bag.

"Come again my friend." He smiled at her as she walked out the store.

The car was now off and man man stood in front a group of boys.

She walked over there trying her best to ignore the stares.

She didn't say anything just stood quietly behind manman rocking yani occasionally to insure she was still sleep.

"Keys." Yori asked lowly.

It got quiet making her move closer to man man.

"Yeah come on." He walked away with her hand in his.

She know felt awkward and embarrassed.

"Come on nigga." Man man leaned his head out the window.

The boy who was a familiar face to yori laughed putting out his joint out and pulling his pants up walking to the car.

He got in the back seat laughing.

"Im hungry." Yori mumbled.

"What you want?" Man man looked at her.

"Chipotle please." She put her head on the window.

"Yani." Yori put her burrito back on the aluminum foil trying to rush towards yani.

The boy quickly caught yani holding her as she giggled and yori held the vase.

"Ly'ani Tatiana Jones." Yori looked at her as she threw a giggle fit.

The boy laughed as he tickled her and yori shook her head fixing the vase.

"You don't have to hold her if you don't want to." Yori said awkwardly.

She didn't know what to say and she didn't want the boy to feel like he had to hold her because yori couldn't even fill the one job she had.

or maybe it was in yoris head.

"Its ok pretty girl go head and eat." He said trying to grab yani hands as she hit him.

Yori nodded walking back to the kitchen watching the boy interact with yani.

Once again her stomach gained a unfamiliar feeling.