𝟎𝟏𝟎

FINAL DESTINATION
𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝙰 𝙴𝙽𝙳

THE letter previously wrote by myori laid on the bed waiting to be touched.

for my leon ,

With a heavy heart i am writing this , For you to remember because the pain finally got the best of me.

I didn't wanna go , I wanted to stay and watch yani grow and become one with you but the battles that held within my head wouldn't let me. And the stress put on my body from my disease caught up to me in the long run.

The tears i shed at night , The smile i put on my face and the disabling abilities along with the sickness that came with me broke the camels back , adding onto the excruciating pain i suffered in.

I wanted peace within. I wanted to be one with myself before i became one with you. Leon my sweet leon. I truly apologize for leaving you like this but for now i am finally at peace within.

Leaving behind the earth my bare feet once walked on , being miserable and suffering while smiling and making sure everyone had a plate to eat off.

i was in pain.

Pain that a "I love you" Could not fix. Pain that made it hard to breathe in the oxygen for then it felt like i was throwing it all up again. Pain that one couldn't handle. that i couldn't handle.

If i am given the opportunity again , i would do it all again. Take away the things that made me unattractive and keep everything the same , choose that nothing will ever change. For at last i will be at peace in your arms. But life just brought me down. Digging a deeper hole for me to drown in my sorrows.

For me to carry a heavy heart , full of regrets , pain and sorrow.

But unfortunately i know one of those opportunities shall not cross our paths again.

I tried my best to hold on for you , yani and yoshon. But like always our best are never good enough.

You could not decipher the pain that i felt , The miserable life i lived.

Temporary peace crossed but never stayed.

And for this i decided to leave , To be at peace within.

for my love , Leon. I promise to cherish the moments in time , for to allow them to repeat in my head as a continuing cycle for i shall not forget you. Rather save you , yoshon and yani a place next to me.

For my leon , I love you.

But with a heavy heart , and a decision to put me first.

I left , to find peace.

within.

- your yori.

The unread letter stayed in place on the neatly made bed.

Yori stood over the bridge with the pill bottle empty , the pills she swallowed dry lingered in her stomach as tears poured and she took the gun off safety.

"I love you leon." She whispered before she pulled the trigger.

Her body went limp , falling forward and hitting the the concrete under her.

Cars that went on came to a stop seeing the body falling out of the sky she came face forward meeting the ground as her skull bursted into tiny pieces.

finally , she didn't have to wake up every morning face the pain that the earth caused her. for now she had peace.

WITHIN.