🔪 Pyramid head and the reader 🔪

I found this pic on tumblr and I just- mmm- bruh- kfoyridyuxifdtx

The music above just has so much silent vibes, so you can listen to it if you want :)

I've read so many SH fanfics on wattpad and I've seen all of them describe this guy with a handsome face and husky voice and all sexy. Um-
I've always imagined him to be this grotesquely large mass of muscle that cant really talk, sooo I'm gonna write how I imagine him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, brief violence and mentions of blood throughout.

//

I walked through the halls of an abandoned hospital, the paint was peeling like dead skin and the floor was filthy and bloodied. I got nervous.

The sight of blood was never a good sign. Another unwanted nurse to try and beat me to death with a blunt object to come out of nowhere was the last think I wanted, I was low on ammo...

I proceeded forward, unwillingly. There is no other way I can go. I just have to take my chances and try and run past whatever.

I came to a halt, noticing how the path split up to three ways. I hesitated again.

I might get lost... but I think if I try to remember where I came out of. Again, risky but it just might work...

I observed the hall before walking down it, trying to use my flashlight as sparingly as possible. The hallway was dimly lit and silent, unnerving. I was starting to get nervous again, my legs just proceeding forward without thinking of walking.

It felt like something bad was gonna happen.

~ A few minutes later ~

The seconds seemed to drag out, it felt like I had been walking forever.

I heard metal screeching earlier but I've never heard anything make that sound here...
So I just assumed it would be machinery...

But now... it was dark. Too dark to see anything clearly. I had been grazing my hand across the now tiled walls to know where I was going up until now.

I reached in my pocket reluctantly, I grabbed the light and flicked it on. The hall lit up, but now I had to be more careful. I started moving hastily and if i hear any noise I would turn off my flashlight immediately.

I paced forward quickly, manoeuvring through hallways still try to hear for any sounds except that of my own feet...

But then I heard it again. The metal screeching it seemed closer for some reason, am I going in circles?

I was scared now. So I ran without thinking.

Stupid idea really as now I was face to face with one of those contorted nurses.

I halted, looking up at its spasming head.

I turned around quickly and as i took my first step, intending to sprint, my face collided with a warm, pale, solid surface. I looked up, only to be met with something else. Something far bigger I've ever seen before.

It had a human form but it was extremely muscular and as I looked at his helmet I realised that if this thing was any smaller my head would have come off as it seemed that thing creature's helmet had a sharp knife like point.

I fell to the ground, tears welling in my eyes as I saw the hulking thing's giant sword.

So this is how I'm gonna die. Crying as im cornered by two unexplainable creatures in a sanctioned off town. I've succumbed to a gruesome fate that I didn't want...