Y/n's backstory

No Pov~

You were at the age of 5, you were sitting in your room when suddenly you started to hear arguing of what could be the sound of your father fighting with your mother. 

This wasn't always like this,  with your parents fighting downstairs. You would always be playing with your doll, or hiding behind the railings near the stairs watching your parents fight. The smell of alcohol stinged your nose every time your father came home drunk like always.  While throwing and smashing beer bottles everywhere,  before you watched your father grab another beer bottle walking up to your mother. You watched as he hit your mother over the head with it,  ending up with her blacking out falling to the floor. While blood started to be seen,  your eyes widen and shook with fear and tears in them as you caught your father glancing at you, he started to laugh sinisterly while starting to make his way up the stairs with the look of rage and hatred in his eyes. You were too scared to move until your father started to lash out at you. Blood could be tasted each time he lashed out brutally, when a sudden sharp pain from your back as you screamed in pain, you caught a glimpse of your father ripping and tearing each feather from your little brown-ish gold wings watching them fall to the floor.

Your father screamed, "You are nothing to me! Worthless! Nothing but a ugly BRAT!! You are a mistake and shouldn't have been born!!" he continued to yell insults at you when you heard him say, "Just the site of you makes me sick!" he carried out the k like poison, after that your father took a swing and all you could see was darkness and felt pain.  You felt your father pick you up and threw you into the car,  as he started it up and headed to who knows where.  Until you didnt feel movement anymore, your father opened up the car door and threw you up over his shoulder then started to walk towards a door.

Before anything you heard your father starting to speak, "Here,  take her. I have no use for this ungrateful brat. Do as you please with her." was all you could hear before hearing a unfamiliar voice begun,  "Ok,  then if you want just sign right here and we will take her from there. " the sound of a pen writing on a piece of paper could be heard.  Until someone grabbed you and took you from your fathers arms until he left.  'all i wished was to have a normal life and you do this to me' you said in your thoughts to yourself before that person brought you inside.

A weird smell of sweat and blood clouding your nose and the sounds of fighting and heavy breathing rings in your ears,  last thing you know that person to which was carrying you,  tossed you onto hard cold concrete floor.

After an hour or so went by,  you started to gain consciousness again. You started to move while opening your eyes to find a bunch of people with white lab coats surrounded you with clipboards. You sat up staring at the scientists around you, before feeling the same sharp pain you felt earlier as one of the scientists touched and poked at your brownish gold wings with a finger then started to whisper to each other and some nodded while confirming that she is indeed a golden brown falcon,  which your mother was a normal falcon but you were different somehow.

They started to push you to a open area where some other kids around your age were fighting and training.  Some with blindfolds and some on the floor breathing heavily with blood and bruises everywhere.  The site scared you... well,  that was until your eyes came across a boy probably 6 years old with dirty blonde hair and crimson red wings. He had a blindfold on, trying to focus on manipulating a feather that seemed to be his own infront of him. Suddenly one of the scientists gave you a small push towards the young boy with the red wings that was training. One of the scientists told the one with the boy saying,  "train her with you and him together but not until a hour later to test their strength." the other scientist nodded and started to train you but not even a minute later you where on the floor crying with pain in your voice. Blood and bruises scattered your body before seeing a scientist un-blindfolding the young boy to see his golden like eyes upon yours.  He took notice of you on the floor all bloody and bruised crying there. All of the scientist left the room until the boy knelt down beside you to help you up which you gladly accepted. You started to speak, "h... hi...  I.. Im y... Y/n L/n i.. It's nice to meet you." you said with a stutter with a small shy smile.  As you looked at the boy with the crimson wings before he spoke saying,  "hi it's nice to meet you too y/n i.. Im k.. Ke.... Keigo takami. " he said in a cute way after months or even a year went by you two talked to each other like you've known each other for longer even became stronger together. Your now 15 and him 16, the scientists started allowing more space and freedom until one day he disappeared and that's when it started to change from there.

'now i'm alone again... ' you  thought to yourself.