Chap 7

From now on I'm going to use chapters instead of coming up with titles which is tough to do,  if y'all know by what I mean
============================

No Pov~

As Y/n woke up to Keigo smiling while playing with her wings making her laugh,  keigo took notice as tried to say, "s.. So Fluffy!" he said with sparkly eyes as he continued to play with Y/n's wings as she sat up "um..  Keigo? .. Do you still have your sanity before this happened? Or um... " Y'n tried to speak but looks at keigo while he looks up at her and spreads his small wings with a smile,  telling her that he still has his sanity before this whole situation happened to him.

Hawks pov~

It's going to be day 1 of baby me,  I nodded and gave her a smile. "y.. Yes i d.. Do s.. Somewhat have my sanity...  But not... So much w.. With m.. My sp.. Speech though." I tried to say but came out in shudders for when I was trying to tell her I was still myself before this but as a baby version of me.

I look at her with wide eyes to see what she would react to it, not expecting to her putting both hands on my cheeks as if she had stars in her eyes from what she just witness, just now. I try telling her through her squishing my cheeks still.  "Y.. Y/n! C.. Can you let go of my cheeks?!" I said as she started to apologize for what she did as I laughed it off not realizing how my laugh sounded when I was little, which Of course made her pull me into her as if it was something she never heard. Before my stomach started to growl then looked up at her.

Y/n's Pov:

I listened to what keigo was telling me that he still kept his sanity but in his baby version of himself as he had looked at you with wide eyes which you couldn't ignore knowing you had a thing for little kids and things like that,  which also made you a bit of a softie in that department. Which you didn't mind at all but when he looked at you like that, it felt like your heart climbed it's way up from your chest as you put both hands on his cheeks kind of squishing them softly as you realized keigo was trying to say something through you squishing his cheeks "Y...Y/n!.. Can..   You let...  My cheeks go?!" he said as you let go and started to apologize to your surprise, he kept telling you its fine but he gave you that same look as he looked down to hear his stomach growl.  You stood up and pulled him to your chest while carrying him to the living room to place him down on the couch and make your way to start making breakfast. You walked to the fridge to grab what you need as you felt small hands on your leg, as you looked down at keigo trying to get up as you picked him up then place him on your shoulders which of course he didn't mind while he watched you make breakfast with eggs, bacon and toast and had to fry up a few pieces of chicken for him as he smiles like a child (well obviously he's a child! v_v) as you finished, you started to plate the food between the two of you but with the chicken on his plate of course knowing how much he just loved chicken, and set the plates down as you set him on a chair carefully but aware of it as you sat down also starting to eat before watching him climb down from his chair while waddling over to you while climbing up onto your lap as you smiled while pulling his plate near him as he started to eat, as you cautiously having your wings on each side of you as you finished eating while seeing he was still eating as you waited for him to finish also.

No Pov~

As Y/n placed keigo down and grabbing the plates to go wash them. Once that is finished Y/n went to go over where keigo was and seen him watching birds go by and hearing little squeaks coming from him, made Y/n blush a bit from hearing how cute that sounded and continued to watch what he tries to do next.
This started to make Y/n's heart beat faster watching all the cute things keigo did in this current situation making Y/n think to herself wondering

'why can't you see keigo... T.. That I like.. No like isn't even near to the right word that I'm looking for,  more like Love.  Yeah, that's right that I love you keigo... ♥'