Chap 13 (smut warning)

I'm really lucky that all of you are reading my book ^^, makes me happy to know me writing these chapters are interesting i hope so yeah here you's all go.
============================

No Pov~

As the sun shine threw the windows of Y/n's bedroom windows, Y/n felt the warmth of keigo which she just remembered that they are dating and what made her blush is that they did the dirty last night from their heat season. But Y/n sighed, knowing that she felts safe with him like this but when she went to get up, and out of bed, she felt something off as she moved a bit still laying down. She let out a small groan not realizing he didn't remove himself from inside of her, so she smirks while rubbing her hips against his. Which his breath hitched in his slumber,  she kept this up before looking under the covers to see he is still inside of her. She looks back up so see if he is still asleep, to her advantage he still is.  She rolled onto his chest but still in a laying down position, she starts to move her lower hip to slowly bounce on him as a small wave of heat from last night re-takes on a small dose like action as she continues bouncing slowly on him to see if it would wake him up.  She could start to feel his lower region getting stiff as if he felt it. Y/n looks up to see that keigo's eyes are slightly half open, before huffing out, "is my baby bird still horny from last night? Tell me, is she really wanting me to give you more of my chicks?" he said cockily with that grin of his, "yes,  I want more fill me up more with your chicks." she said as she rocked her hips against his which made him groan. He placed both hands on her hips while gripping them slightly as he started to help you bounce harder on his lower region,  "It feels so good~" she lets out a puff of hot air as she moans out, placing her hands on his toned chest as she leaned down some nearing his neck. She starts to lightly pepper kisses in where his sweet spot is before biting lightly, suckling that spot as to leaving a love mark behind. She smirks in satisfaction of what she just created,  before sitting back up bouncing more harder as she starts to feel the knot in the bottom of her stomach,  "a.. Ah keigo~! I.. Im c.. Close" she moans out as keigo starts to buck up to match the pace almost nearing his climax,  "m.. Me too baby bird~ ahh~ me.. Too~" he lets out a sexual grunt before quickening his pace as they both lets out loud agressive moans of pleasure to which, both of them reached their climax riding it out before she put her undergarments on and put his large grey t-shirt smirking before leaving the room to make them some breakfast, 'I may actually get used to this' y/n thought to herself smiling.