The Hero Chart

Y/N Pov~

Its been 8 years since I've last seen him after he went missin not knowing where he went. Now I live as a No.4 Pro Winged Hero: Lady Falcon
This years Hero Chart meeting is getting more boring each year. You lean back letting out a big sigh but keeps your composure together while getting swarmed by news reporters and fans. Fan, "Lady Falcon can I get a picture with you?" tries to get to you through the crowd, you smile "Of course you can!" with that you close your eyes and make a peace sign with your fingers and smiles for the picture, after the picture you start to get asked and bombarded with more questions. Until you wave smiling to the people crowding you before heading off to have a conversation with some other pros that came for the Hero Chart this year.
The anounser starts calling up each pro starting with the bottom of this years Chart "now lets give a aplause for the No. 5 Rabbit hero Miriko!" then all of the audiance starts to clap and whistle. "now lets give it for the Pro hero that jumped the chart from such a young age, the No. 4 Winged hero: Lady Falcon!" then once I heard the anounser called me onto the stage, I then started to walk up on stage waving and smiling to the crowed. The audiance aplaud and cheers can be heard, You get to your spot before the Anounser called apon the next pro, "Next Pro we have was another Winged hero from such a young age that jumped the Hero Chart and Here we have No.3 Winged Hero: Hawks!" The Anounser yelled as the crowed went wild, before leaning foward a bit as the No. 3 pro hero started to walk up on stage waving at his fans most of them fainting and squealing. You just laughed from seing them faint, as he seemed to be a bit familiar to you some how? You couldn't quiet place your finger on it but shook it off while standing straight with your wings tucked in. Then the No. 3 hero stands on your right, the anouser continues "as for the last one for today is our No. 2 Flamed hero: Endeavor!" the anounser called but some just coughed or crickets can be heard. "well then, heh lets get going with this years Hero Chart!" the anounser says. A few hours later it came to you which you gladly took the mic before clearing your throat as you began to talk, "Ok, some of you may not realize every Hero Chart is getting boring each year so lets spice it up some shall we?" you say as all of the crowed goes wild cheering for you, " well then, instead of being show offs to the world and wanting to make a big title for yourself. Why not make your Hero name to be something known for everyone to feel safe and at ease when your out there and next week maybe I would be holding a found raiser for every orphanage to let each kid get their fighting chance at being a hero? So they can get their education that they need? So Right at this moment my sidekicks are working together to put a website to help raise foundations for the orphanages So lets make this Big change? Let me all hear you's and let's go beyond plus" you say as the whole crowed shouts at the same time with you "ULTRA!!" the audiance starts aplauding and cheering your name while handing the mic to hawks, he begins to speak, "Welp, took the words right outta my mouth now, but i agree with Lady Falcon let's help her foundation to the Orphanage to get a better change, now over to you Endeavor." he says with a sly smirk while standing back in place handing the mic to Endeavor, but lecturing you and hawks from how you two spoke which gotten him not a single clap before hawks started clapping for Endeavor.
Then the day went on from there before you and hawks got swarmed by your croweds of fans, the both of you flew up not wanting to get swarmed. Before you two knew it, both of you's are being dragged by Endeavor to be lectured more from today.