The sudden villain attack

Y/n Pov~

After getting lectured by Endeavor,  when suddenly you picked up a crash wave only you can hear.  You thrash around trying to get out of Endeavor's grip of your shirt,  Endeavor wouldn't let you go which made you think of taking off your shirt which you had a crop top underneath before kneeling down with your wings spreading wide taking off in the direction of the attack your hearing flew away from where hawks and endeavor was is top speed, probably faster than hawks. Before they even blinked, you were gone outta site.

Endeavor's Pov:

'This girl is ridiculous. She speaks such nonsense about the chart this year and trying to show off!' He mentioned to himself before feeling Lady Falcon thrash around trying to get out of my grip so i decided to tighten my grip on her so that she couldn't get away.  She stopped before she slid right out from her shirt which left her in a crop top, before kneeling down spreading her wings wide with the speed of sound she takes off quickly and out of site. Then suddenly a explosion is heard from a mile away as she flew high in the sky fighting a villain.  'how could I not of heard about the villain or the attack but she heard it before anyone,  how!' he said in his Head. While looking over at hawks still in his grasp looking shocked but had a small blush before getting out from my grasp to go help her.

Hawks Pov~

I watched as Lady Falcon's head snapped around as if she heard something,  she started thrashing around before slipping out of her shirt which she had a crop top underneath. She knelt down and spread her winds wide before taking off towards a direction who knows where. 

Before anyone knew you two heard an explosion as I seen Lady Falcon flew high up in the sky sending out her feathers at a villain,  wait...  A VILLAIN?! I gotta go help her,  I started to trash around to get out of Endeavors grip and took off over to where Lady falcon was fighting a villain so I started to assist the situation by evacuating any civilians near by to safety.  I turned back around to see that the villain punched Lady Falcon to the ground with her coughing up blood before getting back up and fighting again but something was off...  What could it be? Her strength is Evolving?!?! But how?!?

Y/n's Pov~

While I was fighting the villain i seen red feathers fly by as I seen him evacuate the civilians to safety as I wasn't paying any attention. To which the Villain tol advantage to punch you to the ground.  You coughed up some blood before getting back up,  you summoned some more strength as your wings grew some while sending out more feathers but as sturdy like swords.  You managed to capture the villain as you done that  cheers, whistles and applauds of gratitude for saving them could be heard as you waves and smiled standing strong.