Chap 14

I'm so happy to know y'all are still reading my book, and my apologies for not posting the past 4 days. I have been dealing with writers blocks, tiredness, and some others so I apologize for the inconvenience of lack of chapters being posted so Im gonna try and make this a bit extended.
♡♡♡
============================

No Pov~

Y/n was making them some breakfast as keigo had his usual smirk. He slowly crept behind her, snaking his muscly arms around her waist pulling her against him.

Y/n jumped a bit from this but soonly recovered looking up into his golden eyes piercing down at her smiling, so she gave a smile back. "Morning Keigo, how does breakfast sound before you head to your office this morning?", she said while returning her attention to making them some breakfast.
He smirked while placing small kisses on her neck, "Morning to you too songbird~ and yes that would be great, also don't you have some work you have to get done as well?" he said still placing small kisses right between her neck and her shoulder. "maybe, you could collect that documents and report files you need to fill out, and bring them to my office for the day so we could chat while filling our papers out hm?" he said with his usual grin. As he let her go, letting her make them some breakfast while he attended to make them some coffee.

"that isn't a bad idea keigo. Maybe I might consider on bringing my files over and maybe my laptop to get them done with you to your office." she said smiling before taking two plates out, plating out the food onto them evenly.
She took the plates over to the island counter of the kitchen. Before rummaging through a drawer finding some utensils, placing them down.

Hawks Pov~

I grin as I let her go. Walking over to the coffee maker putting some water in while turning it on to boil, as that is boiling. I walk over to the cupboards right above the sink to grab two mugs then placing it down, prepping my coffee in my cup, "hey, keigo? When you make my coffee could you put it in a thermal please? So I can bring it with me to the office?" I heard her say between stuffing her food into her mouth which makes me smile. Nodding in to confirm her request.

Deploying some small feathers to the cupboard to grab her thermal glass to make her coffee in, while putting the other mug away.

As I made our coffee's putting milk in hers, like the way she makes it. I take a sip of my coffee, turning my back to lean on the counter in peace. Enjoying this morning's 'event'. As I seen her finish her food, I then begun to eat my food which was delicious I gotta say.  She can surely cook amazingly,

"hey,  Y/n? There are some file reports I have to get done as you do yours.  But for some You gotta help me file some of them out, would that be fine by you?" I asked while lifting an eyebrow at her.

"sure,  I would love too!" she said with a cute smile.

Y/n's Pov~

"hey,  Y/n? There are some file reports I have to get done as you do yours.  But for some You gotta help me file some of them out, would that be fine by you?" he asked while lifting an eyebrow in question. 

"Sure, I would love too!" I said with a smile.

As I said that, I go over to him placing a kiss on his cheek before heading to my bedroom to change into some casual clothes but have my hero suit with me just in case. I come out wearing a white shirt,  blue-ish grey jean jacket with black leggings with black boots on, walking out to see keigo already dressed for work today at his office.

I wonder what today may bring,  who knows?

Lets see and find out, jeez I love this dorky bird heh. I said in my thoughts.