The Invitation

Imagine the lead dancer is you and some other female pro heros as your backup dancers, also i try to post either 1 or 2 chapters a day or night so you get what you lovelies wanted so enjoy
============================

Y/n's Pov~

When you got home, you decided to go take a shower to relax after today's events of being scolded by Endeavor and being dragged too along with hawks you sigh as you go to take your shower.  Once you finished showering,  you walked into your bedroom and picked out a loose t-shirt and a pair of shorts then went to bed.

~Time skip brought by yours truly~

As light shine through your window and onto your face,  you tried to process the brightness before hearing a knock at your door. "ugh... What could that be this early in the morning?" you groaned but looked at the time on your phone to realise its 5:45 am so you got up and got dressed before grabbing some breakfast and doing light makeup before opening your door to see a letter on your front door taped on.  'what could this be?' you thought to yourself as you decided to open the letter and started to read,  'We have Invited you to come to be our lead dancer for a music video and it would be an honor to have you in it Lady Falcon! So it would be my greatest honor for you to come by at ***** Ave Street today at 7:35 near noon to practice the choreography of the dance,

Sincerely, the Director'

You started to started to think if this would be a good idea so you thought 'why not' as you started to head towards the building you took in a big breath of air before entering.  As you opened the door as you walked in greated by some other pro heros that are here for the music video before seeing a small glimpse of a red crimson feather you smirked and started to have a conversation,  before the choreography started you followed along while being smooth with your moves as you felt someone watching you probably knowing who that person is. After about an hour or so the director called out, "ok everyone get into places for a practice video,  and Lady Falcon could you follow the dresser to your dressing room to get changed into your outfit?" the Director requested as you nodded and followed the dresser to your dressing room.
As you got inside your dressing room there was a red-ish gold dress with a tail like train in the back but doesn't look half that bad so you put it on and came out as you had a small tint of blush now across your face but never let go of your smile/smirk, so you got into place as you heard the song starting.

(start music video here)

As the music started to play, you gotten into the part and did each move right but with more attitude and smoothness as you begin to lose yourself to it as you spread your wings to add to it. As you could tell the director loved it but the Crimson winged guy didn't seem to like it much from showing off your wings to the director as if...  'Is he Jealous?' you thought as the music came to a finish and everyone started clapping and telling you did great. And before you got back to the dressing room, you got pinned to a wall while looking to see who pinned you to the wall which was none other then the No. 3 pro hero Hawks. You smirk as you teased him but a thought in your head was telling you, 'why are you doing this... He probably doesn't remember you from back then so why is he like this so why now?' you tought as you gave him a kiss and brushed a feather up his neck which made him a flustered mess which you took the opportunity to slip by him to go into your dressing room to change back into your normal clothing.

Hawks Pov~

I watched as I seen her walk into the dressing room and came out dressed in such a beautiful red..  Stunning and may I add Hot dress that hugged her curves right.  He went wide eye as she mentally slapped himself as he heard the music started to play.  She moved so smoothly and elegantly that it is hard not to watch before the ending she smirked and spread out her wings wide which made the site of her more gorgeous but suddenly he seen something like a 'memory?' play in his head as it looked kind of like her and now which he went wide eye and started to realize it was Y/n after so many years went by not thinking He would see her again but he was glad that he did.  So I started to make my way to her and pinned her to a wall when I least expected that 'she' was teasing me!?! I started to blush so much that I was a reck until she used one of her feathers that went up my neck which made me blush even more just to let her slip by and into her dressing room,  while I looked dumbfound.