Chap 11

I am really lucky for all of you lovelies to be reading my book, and hope to keep posting new chapters as much as I can or have the time to! So thank you! So Im gonna try to make this one a long chapter because I was too exhausted last night to do anything.
============================

No Pov~

A hour or so has past, with keigo now starting to wake up to a sleeping y/n laying on him. But when he went to stretch he felt something on his wings, keigo looks over her body to see her wings on his.  He started to notice the more he moved and shuffled his wings the more it brushed against hers, he gotta admit that it doesn't feel weird but feels kind of 'nice?' he sat up some on the couch and let her rest some more while running his fingers through her hair with his rough hands. He thinks to himself 'her hair is so soft!' he said as he kept running his fingers through her hair before he started to get a shooting like pain thinking it was nothing but he started to shift, still with her on top of him. 'this doesn't seem to be good.  Mating season may come sooner than I Thought' he said to himself in his head.  He gently used his feathers to lift her from on top of him, then laying her back down onto the couch.

Hawks Pov~

'Mating season may come sooner then I thought' I said to myself as I lifted her from on top of me, then gently laid her back down onto the couch as I walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. As I opened the door to the bathroom and entered, closing it behind me while locking it.  I started to take my clothes off before turning on the shower, stepping in and letting the water to fall over me as the thought kept clouding my head 'Why can't you see y/n that mating season is coming sooner than I predicted this year. But it might not be as bad cause I have you as my mate...  But what if you don't see me as yours or you have a mate already' I then resumed to my shower completely forgetting that I'm in y/n's apartment but not in mine so what else am I supposed to do? Well I can send out some feathers to my penthouse and retrieve some cloths for me to wear. As I sent some feathers out to go retrieve some cloths as I waited in her bathroom. Minutes if not a hour later my feathers gotten back to me with my clothes while putting on a grey tank top and a grey baggy sweatpants.
I walked out of the bathroom back into the living room to see she finally woken up. I watched in awe as she puffed out her wings wide stretching them before pulling them back to her body then yawned, I walked over to her and sat down on the couch as something I never expected her to do. After I sat down, she had a bit of pink on her cheeks as she nuzzled herself on me before laying down on her back but facing up looking at me.

Y/n's Pov:

As I shifted on the couch to which I find one person not there. But heard the shower running to which letted me know that keigo was probably taking a shower, so I layed back down thinking to myself, 'I never thought mating season would be coming sooner than I expected? But I know keigo is always flirty with his fans and mostly with me but what if he doesn't feel the same way as I do? What if he already has a girlfriend or even a mate!?!' all these questions and 'what if's ' came flooding my mind, so I tried brushing it off like as if it were just a little bug. But then an image popped up in my mind that made me blush insanely of him shirtless which of course made you blush madly.  You tried to recover yourself while trying to suppress the feeling inside you, It ain't easy to ignore the feeling as of right now. That your mate was inside your apartment meanwhile if he doesn't see you as his mate. Or if he already has one. You sat up while stretching your wings wide as they puffed up at the same time before pulling them back to your body. You yawn but look up to see keigo walking towards the couch in a pair of grey baggy sweatpants and a grey tank top that hugs him quite nicely. And shows off his nicely formed muscles and biceps. He then sits next to you, suddenly you just started to nuzzle yourself against him. You lay on your back while your head is on his lap looking up at him with obvious blush on your face. You then take his hand and place it on your head before letting go of it, you smile up at him while thinking 'do you feel the same I do keigo? Or do you already have a mate? If you do,  I don't wanna come between you both.. .' you thought but you started to realize you blurted that out loud. You turn your head away slightly full of embarrassment. Not knowing he just heard every little thing you had said and let out a little sigh, he then starts to rub your head with the hand you placed on your head with. Before hearing him say, "y/n... I never knew you felt the same way as I do, it's funny really... But I already see you as my mate and no one can be better suited to be my mate other then you y/n... If you would like to be my mate that is...?  Or even be umm....  My girlfriend? Cause Y/n I...  I love you!" you heard him confess his feelings and what he thought of you. As he practically asked you, if you would be his mate let alone be his girlfriend. So you opened your mouth slightly as told him.  "I'm glad to know you feel the same as me.... And know you see me as your mate like I see you as mine so what I'm trying to say is...  Yes... Yes I would love to be your mate and be your girlfriend!" that being said. while sitting up, I snake my arms around his torso hugging him. I placed my head in the crook of his neck smiling like a idiot. Not expecting it as he placed his hands on my cheeks, removing me from his neck to meet his gaze smiling with blush visibly displayed across his face. He slowly starts to lean in, both of your noses brushes against the other as you smiled before connecting your lips onto his. His eyes went wide with shock but slowly closed his eyes as he kissed back lovingly and passionate. Both happy to know that you both have the same feelings as the other has. And accepted his feelings for you, as he did with yours. Leaving each other happy as ever knowing you and keigo are now officially mate's but as a couple as well.

Hawks x Fem ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara