"Don't even wish... for me... to do you the same thing after..."

     jun smiled, a mix between mockery and amusement, and pushed back on the side minghao's body, who had turned over to say this, faking a sulky mood but still unable to hide the obvious waves of pleasure which were heating his cheeks. he smiled even more while kissing and sucking the low back of his lover, knowing that what was making minghao so grumpy was shyness and feat that jun would ever feel obligated to do anything, even when they were making love. he was probably afraid that jun would find him dirty, lousy, probably afraid that he was forcing himself, hoping that he would get something from him, and he was trying to make it more annoying, just like it would discourage him. braggart mask that jun was not believing in for a long time, he had probably never believed in it, knowing that he was able to do anything to minghao's body as long as the latter would blush and moan, just like he was that night between his arms.

     his bust laid on the left side, and his pelvis turned halfway to the top, minghao had to bite his pillow to resist jun's attention, that he knew had this charming and absolutely odious smirk on his face, his fist tighten knowing his nails would probably mark his palms. he had asked him to not move. and just by the thought of it minghao was shaking, hating the defenceless and abandoned feelings that come with it. he did not like for someone to touch his body that he had hated for so long. he was afraid that jun might see there not really erotics marks, thickness at the wrong places or anything that could be not perfect. and yet, he let him do, obeying without moving, knowing deeply that jun found everything on him at his taste. everything, from his hair, that would become wavy during rainy days, until the more and more thin skin at the bottom of his back. minghao opened his eyes wider, muffled a high-pitched scream on his pillow, but was still unable to want to move. whatever jun was doing to him, he was unable to escape, his legendary dignity and pride suddenly helpless, because he knew, he could feel all jun's sincerity. like a need to honour him, to pay tribute to him, because he knew jun loved him. that he had the need to devote himself entirely to him, even if it means to slide his head under his legs, one arm lifting minghao's thigh to reach his penis at the same time, enough to make him lose his mind so minghao would finally forget the decency and questions.