"jun don't be annoying and let it go, for once."

     it was the night of their two years. jun had been surprised that minghao had remembered, but, after all, they were counting from three days after Music Day, making the calculus easier. two years that they were together, in a relationship, and if jun would have given blood and organs for minghao, he still did not know how to celebrate a date, no matter what was its signification. he had tried many things, a film night for a birthday, a messed up Christmas dinner, a leather bracelet for their first year, a steel ring for the minghao's second anniversary and a picnic under the stars for their second Christmas.

     on the paper everything seemed very movie like, and jun knew that, in the theory, everything had pleased minghao to the point of blushing and laughing. however, every celebration was terrifying him many weeks before, at the moment he was under the pressure so unsure that he would stay quiet for long minutes, his hands shaking like a little boy's who has to speak up in front of the entire classroom. at every special day they were sharing, minghao was giving him his most adorable smile and was forced to reassure him, to tell him that everything was perfect and that what was not perfect was making the day even more perfect – and jun could feel his eyes getting wet not knowing if he was grateful or humiliated.

     he hated knowing that he was a burden for minghao, and this sensation was even stronger when he was striving himself to prepare something and that at the end, it was the little one that would take the matter into his own hands.

     but that night, the night of their two years, jun was too taken aback to feel anything as minghao was literally taking the matter into his own hands; and this was giving him a whole new sensation.

     they were lying one against the other, minghao as the bigger spoon against jun's back, slipping his hand above his hip and his other arm near his torso. an annoyed tongue popping followed minghao's order, before his lips would allow themselves to suck the skin on the shoulder within reach. jun had his eyes almost wide open, staring at the window without seeing it, his mouth half opened on a protest that never came, killed in the bud by his boyfriend's authority. a whisper got to him, between two kisses:

"Just let me feel what you feel, please."

     goodbye pride, goodbye provocation. minghao was now a lover and in love, gentle in his stroke, no matter how intimate they were, making jun wanting to scream. closing his eyes, by reserve, he tried not to focus on the vulnerability he was despised, this vulnerability that he was still offering to minghao split between tenderness and the pleasure of this new exchange, and the guilt and fear to be so suddenly exposed, defenseless, not being able to squeeze minghao in his arms.

the other one sighed.

"jun, you're not my sexual prisoner, okay? Relax, please."

     the latter could not help but have a plaintive whine, that he had never thought he would be able to have. minghao's hand was soft, his palm warm and his fingers slowly going between his thighs. His fingers finally let go of jun's wrists, dragging it out of his body that was crushing it until then, to run in arabesques on his back, giving him a few chills against his will. he felt minghao's forehead on the back of his head, the tip of his nose-blowing on his dark locks, and his mouth kissing the base of his neck.

"Trust me. I love you."

jun whined, his throat tighten but his heart willing.