✧ ⋆* ┊ 𝟎𝟏.

"WINNIE, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU FINISHED MY TAKIS—"

What a great sentence to wake up to, Winnie thought. Teigan busted through her door, nearly tearing it down in the process. With a stir, Winnie sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"What are you going on about?" her raspy voice mumbled.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about! You. Ate. My. Takis. Now get out of bed before I break your fuckin' pinkies," Teigan hissed.

"Oh for shit's sake..." Slowly but surely, Winnie got out of bed. She stumbled to the bathroom, and pursued her morning routine, before getting dressed for the day and heading to the kitchen within her and Teigan's small apartment.

Their Atlanta apartment was decorated wondrously. It had the perfect balance of both the girl's personalities, and the aura was comfy, cozy, and simplistic. Sitting at the kitchen counter was a very pissed off Teigan.

"Finally, you're up. So what wasn't clear about me buying us both bags of Takis and strictly saying you couldn't have ANY of my bag?"

"Teigs, I'm gonna be honest. If you wanna keep me out of your Takis, hide them. I'm too lazy to pay attention to which bag is which. Also, why the hell were you planning on having Takis at ten A.M.?" Winnie shrugged and went to grab a banana.

"Because I wanted to! Now my day has been ruined. Thanks a lot asshat," Teigan flipped her off and stood up.

"No need to put on a performance for me, drama queen. I'll be at the store later, can't you just wait til then?"

"I mean...only if you buy me two bags. Then, and only then, will I consider sparing your life."

"Oh thank the heavens! Lord Teigan has graciously spared me!" Winnie mumbled and bit the tip off the banana.

For the the first time that day, she opened up her phone. As always, she replied to as many fans as possible, and tweeted something to let people know she was still alive. Twitter was basically her life support.

Winnie, you see, had collected a little bit of popularity.

Well, maybe a little bit was an understatement.

Because of said popularity, she had grown to get a fan base. She was good friends with as many as she could get to, and tended to treat them like she'd known them forever. Once she even saw her fan was going through a hard time and sent her a freshly-made Build-A-Bear with an attached letter. To say the least, Winnie loved her fans more than life itself. Maybe that's why they adored her so much.

Twitter, 11:02 A.M.

@chocolatemilkst4n / minecraft girl🙃
good morning to everyone except people who chew loud...y'all are SCUM😒😒
________________________________

@winniefan1
replying to @chocolatemilkst4n
see this right here is why i would die for u😇

@winniefan2
replying to @chocolatemilkst4n
Not me suddenly being deathly aware of how loud I'm chewing just because of Winnie...😳

view all 2,713 replies. . .

— real life —

With a sigh, Winnie shut her phone and realized she had just spent two hours scrolling through twitter. Being productive wasn't really her forte. So, she got up and began to work on some homework.

Her and Teigan were both in college, with the apartment being paid for by Winnie's salary. Teigan worked at a Starbucks two blocks away, and Winnie made money on Youtube, which they used to handle financial fees as well as donating to charities around the globe.

Overall, Winnie's life was the same routine. Over and over again, like a broken record. Music and fans were the only thing keeping her head above water.

"Winnie, you've been in your room for like..I don't know, but you were here before I left for work. That was a five hour shift. Give school a rest, ok?" Teigan's motherly side came out, gently walking in her friend's room.

"Funny you say that, because I just finished all my work for this week, and those two projects that were literally turning my brain to hot garbage!" Winnie cheered, shuttling the economics textbook and stretching her back.

Teigan scoffed, "so does this mean you'll actually go out with me? Maybe, I don't know, let people know you exist?"

"Teigs, you forget, I have three million people waiting to see me stream tonight. Well, not actually three million, seeing as I usually only get about twenty or thirty thousand viewers on Twitch. Still, I can't leave them hanging," Winnie said, a witty and offensive tone behind her words.

"Oh, you bitch. One of these days I will literally drag you to my car. I swear, you're a robot."

With that, Teigan went back to her room, leaving Winnie to prepare for her stream. She put on some light makeup and a beanie, turned on some background music, and headed over to her monitors.

With piano ballads playing softly in the background , Winnie headed on Twitch and began the live session.

"Why hello lovelies! Welcome to my boring ass Sunday night! Tell me how you're doing in the chat! Give me some updates, y'all know I love hearing about your lives," she spoke as Minecraft loaded up. Winnie had always hated her voice, feeling it was too deep for her liking.

"So tonight I'm thinking bedwars, because I haven't played any in like, way too long. Also, peep the music in the background. Let me know if it's too loud or anything."

She started playing, reading donations and raging along the way whenever she got defeated. As always, she blew up the second something made her mad. About halfway through her fifth game, her chat started blowing up.

"Woah, woah, woah! What the hell guys?!" she exclaimed. As she looked at the monitor with twitch up, she saw her views go from about 60,000 to almost 170,000 instantly.

Her jaw dropped and she tried scanning the chat for an answer. One phrase was reoccurring.

"DREAM RAID!!"