✧ ⋆* ┊ 𝟎𝟕.

WINNIE DIDN'T KNOW WHY SHEWAS SO NERVOUS TO GET ON THE SMP

WAS SO NERVOUS TO GET ON THE SMP.

These people were her new friends, were they not? So why would they judge her?

Well, truth be told, it wasn't them. She knew deep down the reason she was afraid of the server was actually due to Clay. Winnie didn't want to start another fight.

Nonetheless, she wasn't going to let fear of confrontation stop her from having fun. So, with the click of a button, she began loading into the SMP.

As soon as the game loaded up, in an area she was unfamiliar with, the chat blew up.

Dream: WHY IS SHE HERE
Dream: I DID NOT CONDONE THIS
Dream: IM KICKING HER
GeorgeNotFound: DREAM NO HOLD ON A SECOND
TommyInnit: BIG D PLEASE NO
Dream: you guys have thirty seconds to call me and convince me to not kick her.

Though Winnie was powerless, she watched with amusement. Of course, she was also gathering wood and beginning to build her house. After about forty seconds, Dream spoke in the chat.

Dream: I'm not kicking you
Dream: but take this as a warning
Dream: I own this server so watch out
Winister: yes, ur majesty. lmk when u want
ur shoes polished. perhaps i could even
chew for you too?
Sapnap: you gonna get urself kicked but at least ur
funny
Tubbo: WE HAVENT MET GET ON VOICE CHAT NOWWWWWW

Following the mystery man's orders, Winnie hopped onto the voice channel that seemed to be up in flames about her arrival on the SMP.

"She's on, now would you boneheads shut up?!" An infantile voice shouted. The other voices ceased.

"Uh...hello?" Winnie spoke up.

"Hi! I'm Tubbo. I'm a child like Tommy and I would like to give you a grand tour of the SMP, if you will."

His voice, so wholesome, brought a small grin to Winnie's face. "I'm Winnie, nice to meet you. A tour would be great."

Clearly, it was to Clay's dismay, as he let out a loud huff.

But Tubbo carried on, and as the boys created light conversation, Winnie was introduced to everything on the server. Including the tyranny of JSchlatt over the country (at least, that's what she was told it was) Manburg. Tubbo told her to call it L'manburg, though.

So now that Winnie was decently introduced to everything on the server, the only thing she needed to learn about were the people. However, seeing as only Dream, Sapnap, George, Tommy, and Tubbo were online right now, that was going to have to wait.