✧ ⋆* ┊ 𝟎𝟗.

TENSION WAS STILL EVIDENT BETWEENWINNIE AND CLAY, BUT NOW IT WASMUCH LESS NOTICEABLE

WINNIE AND CLAY, BUT NOW IT WAS
MUCH LESS NOTICEABLE.

The MCC was in just 24 hours, and Winnie was practicing with her team. Her team was pretty good, considering she had Techno, Eret, and Niki on it.

Truthfully, if all went well, they could easily take first place, seeing as Techno had a reputation as one of the best Minecraft players ever, and Winnie did pretty well on her own.

They were currently practicing dodgeball, since they agreed that they could all use some practice for aim. Techno and Eret's deep voices contrasted to Niki's gentle one, and Winnie had a perfect combination of both masculine and feminine tones in her own.

"Ok, Dream and George probably have the best aim, but watch Jimmy and Cara." Techno's order was crisp, like he had already planned it out days in advance.

"Sir yes sir," Winnie mumbled with a grin, attempting to track the pattern of their opponents.

"I'm kinda nervous, this'll be my first MCC," Niki confessed. Winnie thought she was completely adorable, her voice angelic and her smile delicate.

"We'll help walk you through it. This is like my...third MCC, so I should finish pretty fast in time to tell you how to do it. But you'll do fine," Winnie reassured her.

"Who do we think is our biggest competition?" Eret questioned.

"Well, obviously Dream and Pete's teams will be big since they're on them. Luckily we have myself, who has done this a few times before," Techno said cockily.

"Oh, I think we are good too, if you were wondering," Eret sassed, causing Winnie to laugh.

"I don't think I'll be too useful, since it's my first..." Niki added, making Winnie laugh harder.

"Well, Winnie has three million subs, so she's clearly got skills beyond measure, and I'm gaining millions by the second, so..." Techno had a smug tone, and Winnie scoffed.

"Techno, I'd beat your ass in P.V.P if I got the chance. You're lucky I'm on your team."

Techno made a 'psh' noise before reacting, "in your dreams, you peasant."

"Yeah, you're right. I mainly got subscribers based on my building in survival videos. Still, I got more game than you think, peasant," Winnie chuckled.

"We are on the same team, right? So act like it!" Eret silenced them.

Techno giggled a little bit, a rare sound to hear. A dono came in on Winnie's screen, loud enough for all four of them to hear.

"Winnie and Techno are like the two smart kids that always argue despite having tension," the robotic voice droned out. Winnie's face immediately turned red, as it did whenever she was accused of having romantic interests in someone.

"I barely even met this girl, so no thanks," Techno whispered into his mic, making Niki giggle. In just minutes, the team of four had gained a good dynamic, as well as a bond.

Twitter, 2:31 P.M.

@chocolatemilkst4n / minecraft girl 🙃
even if my team doesn't win, y'all
are pretty fkin neat. especially u niki.
i wanna marry u. (techno, u would probably
beat me in pvp. probably.)
__________________________________

@Technothepig
replying to @chocolatemilkst4n you live up to your reputation, i guess. still not better than me, but i'm glad you're on my team.
|
|
|
@winniesimp1
replying to @chocolatemilkst4n & @Technothepig techno joining the winnie love train welcome aboard

@GeorgeNootFound
reply to @chocolatemilkst4n I'll still beat you 🙃

@tommyinnit
reply @chocolatemilkst4n you will not win. i will make sure of it.
|
|
|
@chocolatemilkst4n
reply to @chocolatemilkst4n & @tommyinnit OMG!! shiver me timbers!! i'm so frightened😨😨😐

@winniefan2
reply to @chocolatemilkst4n YOU GOT THIS BBY!! CRUSH THEM HOES!!

@Dream
reply to @chocolatemilkst4n you and Techno are about to get your asses handed to you. <3.
|
|
|
@chocolatemilkst4n
reply to @chocolatemilkst4n & @Dream WHY WAS THAT SO PASSIVE AGGRESIVE BRUH (also no, you will perish😇)
|
|
|
@dreamteamfan1
reply to @chocolatemilkst4n & @Dream I'm sorry but Winnie and Techno on the same team is too powerful bruh

@winnielover1
reply to @chocolatemilkst4n Winnie solos ur fav verse idc

view all 4,326 replies. . .

— real life —

The only thing Winnie had gathered from her tweet was that her and Techno combined on a team would be unstoppable.

Of course, the few annoying fans decided to ship them together romantically.

Winnie hadn't dated anyone since high school, so the thought of a romantic interest didn't sound too bad. But Techno was too unknown to her to have any sort of feelings beyond just friendship.

Besides, it was disgustingly irritating how often she got ship with fellow content creators just because she was a female and they were a male.

Getting off her phone, Winnie decided that she had done too much indoors. For the past week, all she had done was stream, school, and sleep. Looking in the mirror, it was evident she needed some good self care.

So, she washed up, making sure to cleanse every inch of herself. Next, she did light makeup, put on jeans and a baggy t-shirt, and headed out. Teigan was working, so Winnie didn't need to text her she was leaving.

Unlike her energetic best friend, Winnie preferred spending a night to herself in a quiet place, able to think freely. That's when she got the idea of going to the cute little half-restaurant, half-book store towards the outskirts of the city.

However, living in a city has it's ups and downs. And traffic is probably the worst down of them all. Cars everywhere, constant honking, and crashes are more common than not. One wrong move and you can be seriously injured. It seemed Winnie forgot that, looking down at her phone for just a split second.

If she had looked up for just a second longer, she would've seen the car coming right toward the side of her own.