✧ ⋆* ┊ 𝟎𝟑.

"WELCOME BACK, TODAY I'M HERE WITH A VERY UNEXPECTED GUEST, WINISTER!"

George greeted his stream with eagerness, a smile on his face. Winnie grinned too, the usual adrenaline making her face flush. Being live always made her veins pulse with excitement.

"Hello all! Never thought I'd be steaming with this idiot!" she joked innocently.

"I am not dumb, you're just mean," George replied back, crouching and hitting towards her character.

"That's what they all say. Anyway, so we're still playing Bedwars right?" she pondered, running around the server lobby.

"I guess so. So what are we doing first?" he answered, his voice soft into the microphone.

"I wanna do some solo games because I haven't played this in forever. Maybe we can try to get into the same game?"

Before George could answer, another voice entered the call. She recognized it belonged to Nick, aka Sapnap.

"Yo, who else is on voice?"

"Winnie, and you must be Sapnap," she answered for herself.

"Aw, no way! This is the girl Dream has beef with! Very nice to meet you, yes I'm Sapnap."

George laughed a little bit, "you're more enthusiastic than I thought. Sapnap, we gotta get them to make up—"

"George I swear to God if you—"

"That's such a good idea! George you're brilliant. Always getting those content worthy ideas. Wow. Awestruck," Nick cheered, nearly putting Winnie into a fit of rage.

The chat was bursting with energy at the mention of a possible stream interaction of the two 'enemies.' Silence took over the voice channel as George snickered during his game.

"Dream can come talk to me. I'm not reaching out to him," she finally said, getting herself calmer.

"Oh bet, I'm making that happen," Nick replied instantly, and before Winnie could protest, he was gone.

"Well that was unexpected." George's voice spoke up.

"What did I just get myself into? What is happening?" Winnie mumbled to herself, training her attention on killing the player in front of her, resulting in her quickest solo victory yet.

"Who knows? Maybe this stream is the best decision you've ever made."

"I doubt that, GeorgeNotFound. But kudos to you for staying optimistic. I think we'll get along nicely," she grinned.

"Yeah, but like, I have a question."

"Go ahead."

"What inspired your name? I've never heard the name Winnie," he inquired, joining her server party so they could play as a duo.