26. DELECTABLE DELIGHTS.

Reaching home, Arnav hoped to not run into any of his family member because he knew, his wife wasn't going to rest until she shares the 'Chronicles of the ASR changing Tyre' with them.

" You guys are back! What took you guys so long? Was it traffic? " came Anjali's concerned voice.

"Yes, Di!" Arnav said, nodding his head quickly.

"No, Di!" Khushi exclaimed.

Anjali raised a eyebrow at them, confused why they were giving contrasting answers.

"I'll explain.." started Khushi.

"Di, It's already late and you're still up?" Arnav changed the topic.

"Woh Chhote, I wanted to talk to you guys." Anjali said.

"What's the matter Di? You're fine, right?" Arnav asked, helping her sit down.

"Chhote! This question of yours always irritates me. Can I simply not talk to my Bhai and Bhabhi?" Anjali frowned.

"You can, Di. He won't change." Khushi said, settling beside her.

"Both of you love teaming up against me, Don't you?" Arnav asked.

"That we do." Anjali chucked.

"But, coming to the point.."she started off on a serious note. "I wanted to thank you guys. I mean, if not for you're support, then I never would have been able to cross this phase. This whole racket, I'm only able to handle this, because I know that you guys are always there being my strength." Anjali spoke her heart out.

"Di, you were also really strong through all this." Khushi said, holding her hand.

Arnav couldn't agree any less. "It's all over now, Di. You will promise me, you won't worry about whatever happened." Arnav said.

"Achcha Baba, promise....Ek minute... Chhote, what is that near your jaw?" Anjali asked examining his face.

Khushi stifled her giggle.

"How did you get dirt on your face, Chhote?" Anjali asked again, which made him glare at Khushi, who almost chortled.

"Di, Your Chhote had to change a tyre."Khushi said, making Anjali look at her brother in shock.

"Hey! You got me to change the tyre." Arnav reprimanded.

"Khushiji, Pinch me, please. I think I'm dreaming." Anjali said, still staring weirdly at her brother.

Arnav rolled his eyes at her dramatism.
"It isn't a big deal. Can we please have a change of topic?"

Anjali tittered. " It is Chhote!". Khushi was carrying a triumphant smile.

"Whatever! Only the two of you, can make me a lab rat for your fun."

"Of course!" Khushi chimed in, earning a glare from her husband.

"Okay now! You two don't get started again. Let's call it a day... Arey haan! Khushiji, Nani said, we'll be going to a temple tomorrow morning. I almost forgot to tell you."

"Okay Di, I'll be ready."

"Good Night now, and please don't fight like school kids." Anjali said chuckling, heading to her room.

Arnav and Khushi exchanged glances, as smiles played on their lips on Di's comment.

*****

"Yes, Mr.Roy. Are those divorce papers ready?" Arnav spoke through his handsfree, as he adjusted his collar.

"What?! Her Marriage is invalid?!" He paused for Mr.Roy to explain, as he reached for his waistcoat.