Epilogue: STARS AFTER THE STORM.

A Celebration of love.

            A big fat Indian wedding was the first thing in our minds when we were offered to cover the wedding of the hotshot businessman Arnav Singh Raizada to the very lovely Khushi Kumari Gupta. But, we were so very wrong.

Earlier this year, the improper elucidation of the ASR's marital status had set off a rage. ASR'S almost threat like warning for the breach of privacy had completely suppressed all houses of media and journalism from covering his personal life. But, we were taken by surprise, when he'd personally informed that he wanted us to be the only magazine reporting his big day, and words can't describe what a privilege it was.

Starting of with the pre-wedding rituals- they were blasts of joy and colours. They were simply candid celebrations. When asked how natural the events were, the groom's sister answered with a hearty laugh" My brother isn't an admirer of festivities and my sister-in-law is the exact opposite when it comes to fun and frolic. So, to find a balance, we didn't do a lot of planning over these and are just enjoying ourselves as we leave the couple to enjoy themselves. I guess that's given the natural vibe to it." Well, we couldn't agree more.

Moving on, to the big day itself. In the midst of an adorable little rose garden, under the starlit skies, it was one of the most elegant, yet rustic weddings we've ever seen. A private, intimate affair with the Bride and the Groom just living in their moment and the family's elation on their union was the grandeur of the day.

But, what was more fascinating was the tiny details. From the bride's choice of colours for her attires, to the choice of venue, the choice date - it seems every thing carried a significance, indicated something the couple held close to their hearts. Isn't that just romantic?

One may ask, what could be more special than all this. The answer to that question is the star of the whole show- the Bride herself. She was a sight to behold. With her eyes twinkling, her smile so infectious, yet humbling, her charm worth cherishing, she completely stole the show just as she'd stolen the heart of the charismatic, suave young man.

Now, that is why we'd like to call their special day not a mere wedding, but an utter Celebration of love.

Khushi's lips curved up as she saw her favourite picture from their wedding, at the end of the Article.

"You are clearly obessed with that Article." said a voice behind.

"No I'm not. I just like it a lot Arnavji. It takes me back to that day and that photo...I can keep looking at it forever."she justified.She was carrying a triumphant smile, after she'd successfully managed to get the garland around his neck and he was smiling back at her.

"Come on Khushi, it's been four months since we got married, and you still are in the wedding hangover. This Article only keeps fuelling your hangover." He voiced out, taking the magazine from her and placing it on the bed stand.

"So what, Arnavji? I want to be in the wedding hangover or whatever." she told in her defense. And, why would she not want to be in it. To her, their wedding was perfect- better than that she'd dreamt and imagined.

Arnav raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing..."he shook his head.

"I know there is something. You're giving me 'the look' Arnavji." she frowned.

"What look?" he tried to play it cool.

"Your 'I have a witty comment.' look." she chided.

"I do have a witty comment. But, lets just leave it. You won't be able to handle it." shrugged Arnav.