R O U N D -15

Die! You brute!

Die! You brute!

"Hey!"

Ella flinched, the loud feminine voice from behind startled her.

The arrow that she had almost released skipped from her grasp and changed its direction due to the sudden tremor her body had experienced.

It flew towards Prince Theodore and dashed closely by him, leaving a thin scar on his ear, a small stream of blood seeped out.

Princess Irene bumped her shoulder into Ella's as she sprinted towards Prince Theodore.

Her slim legs were clad in loose brown pants and her lean yet toned waist was wrapped in a white corset.

Her pitch-black hair tied neatly in a high ponytail, bobbed as she panted for air.

"Are you alright?'

She worriedly scanned Prince Theodore head to toe.

Her hand grazed his injured ear softly.

But he,

He didn't spare the concerned woman beside him a single glance.

His eyes solely fixated on Ella.

Both of them were busy exchanging heated glares.

Ella left Prince Theodore's domineering stare to observe the arrow that had missed its target and landed on the tree trunk behind him.

Her heart hammered against her rib cage.

She had almost killed him.

The fact that she had gone for something so mindless and dense alarmed her.

Prince Theodore had caused her to lose control. He had caused her to lose her cool.

Ella was surprised at how manipulative he was. Only a few words had escaped his mouth, yet they managed to convince her into doing something that shouldn't have been done.

But that wasn't the scariest part,

The scariest part was that inch by inch, through his stinging words, evoking Ella into doing something he wanted her to,

He showed that he had control over her.

"Are you out of your mind, commoner?!"

Princess Irene shouted at the top of her lungs.

Her brows creased as her eyes bored daggers in Ella's direction.

She huffed in irritation, pointing her finger Ella's way.

"This is a warning, if you have forgotten your place than father would know how to remind you of it."

She blew the strand of hair that rested upon her face in vexation.