Chapter 1 ~ Request

Sucking on the straw of my juice carton as Rei-chan drops off the latest requests for this week, I swear they keep doubling each week. Second year has barely started, and people are already asking for help, it's too soon for this shit.

Can't people have their shit together before I start work?

Chisaki enters with another carton of grape juice alongside a white plastic baggie, I smile when he hands over the carton to me. Leaning more into my hands as I grip tightly on the annoying A-5 piece of paper, urgh another confession helping, I chuck it to the pile.

I can't imagine bawling my heart out to some guy only for him to say thank you and walk away, nope, not my style.

Ronnie and Akihito both smash through the sliding door pushing and pulling at each other's hair, I sigh, Chisaki looks over and the two seize what are they doing? They both slide down into their seats. Ronnie looks like he's been fighting again, scuffs and bruises are forming on his left cheek while Akihito has red knuckles, I sigh again.

"Ah." I look up surprised to find Rei-chans mouth hanging wide, her bleach blond hair falls out of her high ponytail as she grips onto the note.

"Hmm." Humming in response returning to the huge pile in the middle of the table.

"Um...Y/n-chan... this is a weird one." She adds handing me the note over the table. Her face morphs into confusion, it's not every day that a request unsettles even the ice queen.

I look it over, it's from a second year, squinting my eyes I look at it more closely.

REQUEST: Bodyguard/ fake girlfriend

I raise a brow well this is interesting, I smirk placing in the fake relationship pile, Chisaki takes it from the pile scrutinizing the small note, he scowls when he gets to the name, nose scrunching up in disgust.

"Who is it?" Akihito looks over Chisaki's shoulder his eyes widening expression following the same as Chisaki's.

"Wha-why does he want to have you as his girlfriend?" He adds, I shrug.

"He should've just asked one of his fans. You're not doing it anyway." Chisaki throws the note into the trash, I click my tongue.

"Hey!" His blue eyes glare at me as if his piercing gaze can prevent me from standing from my seat and taking the note out of the trash.

"We can use this to our advantage, Miya Atsumu is asking for help we might as well give it to him." I pick the note out of the trash can and stand behind my chair.

"HAH?!" Ronnie gasps, while the others wait for me to finish.

"Yes, he could use one of his fans but he also asked for protection so it can only be one thing, a stalker situation. I don't know if it'll work but we can open a case for investigation, Chisaki you come with me, Rei-chan I need you to watch his fans report back to anything that seems threatening. Ronnie, you get along well with the second years on the team, see what info you can get. Akihito I'm going to need you to handle the easier requests for the next few days." I look out the flowing blinds with the gold rays of sunshine piercing the grey room, stacks of boxes to my left while a worn and torn couch to my right.

I turn around, Chisaki scrunches his face in disapproval, Rei-chan lips form a thin line while Akihito sweat drops and Ronnie smiles like an asshat.

"Well?"

                                                                                          ~*~

New story trying to try something new out that's been on my mind, reader-chan is a bit eccentric and well has weird taste, she's a little mean.

Edited - 14/05/2021