Chapter 15

Finn smirked down at his phone, opening the notification that read "New Grindr Message". He glanced up at Kenya who was sitting in his room, the look on his face reading 'I'm up to no good' as he tossed the phone onto his bed.

"Perfect." Finn drawled with a snicker as he walked towards his chest of drawers and pulled out a pair of sexy Andrew Christian jockstrap that were solely for nights he knew someone would see them. "Got my dick appointment for tonight."

"Is he a repeat or a new guy?" Kenya smirked knowingly, scanner her best friend up and down as he blushed bashfully.

"New. Good God, who do you think I am!?" Finn said as the the dark haired girl squealed in excitement. "Wanna see?" He asked, earning him an enthusiastic nod from Kenya. He walked over to pick his phone up off the bed, and unlocked it, pulling up one of the pictures his impending Grindr hookup sent. "He messaged me out of nowhere at work the other day. And he I'm guessing he works on Capitol Hill. I'd never seen his profile before to which I'm like, damn daddy where have you been this whole time? He even opened with like an actual greeting!"

"Oh my God! Not the usual dick pic opener!" Gasped Kenya with a smirk watching the dark haired boy nod knowingly.

"I know! It's refreshing, like usually I get a dick pic paired with 'Looking?' or 'Top or bottom?' or 'Can you host?' or some shit." Finn whispered as he spilt the tea. "This guy opened with 'Hey there, pretty boy. How are you doing today? :)'. And I was like OH MY GOD, HUSBAND MATERIAL. "

"The bar is literally in hell. But, oooh he has a nice body." Kenya drawled, raising her eyebrows suggestively. "He has that V-line you're into." She pointed out as she swiped through the barrage of bare torso pics, taken through the reflection of a mirror. "Clearly works out, And. HOLY SHIT." Kenya gasped as she flipped to the next picture of the man's rather large erection. "I guess we know why his username is dlhung69."

"I know. Guess I won't be walking straight for a few days." Finn shrugged dismissively as he pulled out a clean t-shirt from his closet.

"Hey guys! OH MY GOD!?" Kaitlyn said brightly as she walked into the room, catching glimpse of the dickpic on Finn's phone screen over Kenya's shoulder.

"IS THAT A DICK?!" Screeched Sarah as she clutched her invisible pearls at the sight.

"No it's a fucking alpaca." Finn rolled his eyes at her playfully. "Of course it's a fucking dick."

"Jesus, I wouldn't even know what to do with that." Kaitlyn said flippantly. "Anywho, There's a new club Downtown if you weren't doing anything..."

"Y'all go ahead, I'm going to be a bit busy." Finn glanced over his shoulder as he grabbed an empty plastic water bottle off his bedside table and gave it a few squeezes while raising his eyebrows suggestively at his friends. "So If y'all would excuse me, I have to go prepare."

"What's the water bottle for?" Kaitlyn asked curiously, meeting with disapproving glances from Kenya.

"Sweetie, trust me. you do not wanna know." Kenya said matter of factly as she headed the girls out of the room, leaving Finn to prepare for his little hookup. He needed this, especially after the week he had endured avoiding Wyatt as much as humanly possible; which was particularly hard when he literally worked for him.

Finn got ready after doing his entire routine; life is hard for the power bottoms of the world. He slipped on a jockstrap, five-inch inseam shorts, and a tight muscle t-shirt and he was ready to go. But just as he reached for his phone to get the address from his unnamed hook-up "dlhung69", he noticed three new text messages from 'Wyatt'.