Chapter 27

Trigger Warning: Cyberbullying, References to Racism and police brutality

Finn moaned as his back lay against the cold granite kitchen counter; Wyatt plowing into him relentlessly, his strong manly hands roamed Finn's hips and thighs as his slender legs were thrown over Wyatt's sculpted shoulders. Finn locked eyes with the handsome blond, with each thrust sending more of Finn's dark black hair falling into his emerald green eyes. Wyatt felt himself lose all sense of self control as Finn bit his lower lip teasingly; his eyes dark with an inexplicable and insatiable lust that they'd had pent up for each other for so long.

In the weeks since Finn was given the okay for sexual activity post-op, it seemed as though Wyatt and Finn's lives consisted of only sex. They'd have sex after work, before work; never at work though both secretly fantasized about it. They'd fuck in every room, on the kitchen counter, in the laundry room, in the shower, on the back patio . Their relationship went from tender and loving while Finn was recovering from heart valve surgery, to all and all sexually charged.

Wyatt playfully pinned Finn down onto the counter and thrusted harder with each stroke. Finn screamed out in pure ecstasy as he felt Wyatt throbbing against his prostate with each hit. Wyatt smirked into a kiss as his thrusts grew more and more erratic; he felt his head go light from pure ecstasy as the hormones drove him to his point of euphoria. He could feel Finn trying to prop himself up but he wasn't going to let that happen.

"We're not done." Wyatt smirked as he playfully shoved Finn back down flush against the cold white granite countertop. He kissed his way down from Finn's nick all the way working past his chest, defined abs, and down to his member. Wyatt locked eyes with Finn before taking all of him in his mouth making him moan as he let his head down limp back against the counter.

It took Wyatt some time; all his life he'd been so stuck in the mindset of being straight that it made exploring his sexual impulses with Finn all the more difficult. Finn never forced him into anything he wasn't ready for and instead allowed Wyatt to go at his own pace. Only weeks ago the idea of having another man's member in his mouth repulsed Wyatt, but with time he gained the confidence and here he was. Wyatt's free hand roamed Finn's abs as they writhed and flexed with pleasure; his back arching as he felt himself reach his point of no return.

"Wy... I'm... I'm close..." Finn drawled breathily, expecting Wyatt to stop and stroke him the rest of the way; but this time he didn't. Finn tried again but Wyatt didn't stop; he glanced up and locked his glare on those baby blues and immediately knew Wyatt wasn't going to stop. Finn moaned in pure pleasure collapsing back flat against the counter as he released into the back of Wyatt's throat. "Fuck..." Finn cursed under his breath as he tried to recover back to a normal breathing pattern, before wearily glancing up to meet eyes with Wyatt who oddly enough looked less disgusted than he'd expected.

"You okay?" Finn cocked a brow at the handsome blond, biting his lower lip to keep from bursting out laughing as he watched Wyatt's suppressed grimacing face. "I know, I know. It's an acquired taste." He said with a smirk as he hopped off the kitchen counter and strutted towards the fridge to get a glass of water for Wyatt.

"I love you." Wyatt shook his head with a chuckle, chugging the water and pulling the dark haired boy in against his body. He planted a kiss on the beautiful boy in his arms before teasingly spanking on the bare backside and smirking as Finn squeaked adorably.

Finn watched Wyatt disappear off towards the bathroom to get cleaned off; dabbing off he sweaty post-sex glow that had developed over his smooth body and face before wiping down the counter thoroughly with disinfectant wipes. Grabbing a glass of water, Finn grabbed one of Wyatt's old T-shirts and slipped it on to cover his naked body. Finn always knew sex felt good; but it was always solely physical for him. He'd have sex with random guys off of Grindr at least a few times a week, but never did he realize just how magical sex could feel when you did it with someone you actually cared for.