Chapter 24

Trigger Warning: References to abstractly suicidal thoughts

Finn leant against the doorjamb as he peaked out the hallway and into Wyatt's study. The funny thing about Wyatt was that his aesthetic was that of a recent grad frat boy entering the world of 'adulting', though his style didn't match the elegant and proper decor of the house that his grandparents put in when they were living in the house.

He loved watching Wyatt work, as creepy as that may sound. His hand resting over his mouth as his forehead furrowed; reading his work emails and making notes accordingly. He looked so attractive like this; so 'sexy brooding professional' and it drove Finn absolutely wild. Finn silently approached behind Wyatt and leant down close to his ear.

"Hey babe." Finn whispered making Wyatt flinch ever so slightly as his eyes shifted away from the emails he was reading so concertedly. "Whatchya doin'?"

"Just emails." Wyatt said dismissively. "Sorry, baby. I'll be out in a bit an we can watch netflix or something."

"Don't apologize. You're busy. You're literally a US congressman. I share you with millions of your constituents." Finn teased as he placed his hands on Wyatt's shoulders and began to massage them; he could practically feel the tension. "Fuck you're tense..."

"Fuck that feels good..." Wyatt moaned slightly, as Finn felt the inexplicable torture mounting in his body; he wanted to make Wyatt moan in more ways than one but the man simply wouldn't let him. Wyatt wanted nothing more than to have his way with Finn; and though Finn wanted to go against his doctors orders and have sex, Wyatt was taking no chances.

"I can make you feel good in other ways..." Finn whispered in his ear, sending chills down the taller blond's body.

"Finny..." Wyatt whined. "I want it as much as you do. More maybe. But you know what the doctor said; sexual activity strains the body and the heart. I just... I can't afford to lose you... Not again..."

"Just trust me on this..." Finn whispered as he turned the office chair to the side and seductively strutted to face Wyatt. "I can make you feel good without straining me." He convinced him as he leant down between Wyatt's legs and toyed with waistband of Wyatt's basketball shorts. "Do you want me to...?

Wyatt nodded wearily, running a hand through his blond hair as Finn yanked down his basketball shorts and pulled his hard member out; smirking up at the handsome blond as he held it in his hand. Finn heard Wyatt moan as he took all of him in his mouth before slowly and torturously allowing his lips to graze back up his length. Wyatt's back arched involuntarily, the pleasure made his entire body writhe. Part of him felt insecure about Finn being so much more experienced, but eventually instinct took over along with his confidence.

Grabbing a fistful of Finn's raven black hair, Wyatt gently began to push his head further into his crotch; slowly building the courage and sexual confidence to rock his hips and thrust even deeper into the back of Finn's throat.

"Shit! A-Are you okay?!" Wyatt yanked Finn's head off of his erection as he heard the boy gagging. Finn couldn't help but chuckle at the look of pure fear and concern. "Why are you laughing?" Wyatt glared at him with a mix of offence and confusion.

"It's just... Most guys like making people gag. It's like a little ego boost." Finn admitted softly. "Usually they don't care... I-I like that you care..."

"Fuck...' Wyatt moaned with labored breaths as Finn stared up at him sensually while slipping his tip back into his mouth. He loved the way Finn's tongue and lips felt against his manhood; slowly building up speed as he felt his mind clouding with the lust and sex hormones. Wyatt moaned even louder as he felt a burning heat in his lower body; hitting his point of euphoria as he released into Finn's mouth. Wyatt's body relaxed in his leather office chair as he caught his breath as best he could; glancing down and smirking with a quiet chuckle at the sight of Finn's lustful green eyes. The dark haired boy smirked up at him as he wiped the corner of his mouth with his thumb before sucking the excess off of it.