{ 2 }

The 4 best friends sat in there home in Vegas just playing around doing nothing just being boy's, I guess.
--

Mike~

Me and the boy's were running around the apartment that whom will all shared as Derek ran after us.

"Bitch just give me my phone back" he yelled at the 3 of us since Kobe took his phone then it just escalated from there. " No, you gotta come get it" Val laughed out as he tossed the phone to me but it dropped.

"If my shit broke then we gone fight" Derek said picking up his phone that was perfectly fine. "You lucky God was with you Vallyk" Derek said Looking at him before walking back into his room.

"Well y'all, imma head to the store because we ain't got no snacks in here" Kobe said and me and Vallyk chuckled. "You just want your little bites" I stated and Kobe shrugged. "I'll be back love birds" Vallyk and I scrunched up our face as Kobe just laughed walking out the door.

I Looked at Vallyk with a smirk. "What" he said sitting down on the couch getting on his phone. "Don't act like that, baby" I said and he laughed. "Ok" he said chuckling before looking back towards his phone.

"I know you hear me Vallyk" I said grabbing his neck he gasped looking at me. I grinned a little leaning in but then pulled away. "You so gay bruh" I said laughing making him groan. "No I'm not you the one who came on to me" he clapped back.

"What ever" I shrugged walking into the kitchen.

Vallyk~

I huffed as I walked into my room. Mike play to damn like much.

I locked my door and closed my blinds to drain out the light. So only my led lights were on, set to the color dark blue.

I sat on my bed taking my black box of pills, needles, blades and a couple of shot bottles I had under it. I opened the box taking out the small container of Heny and throwing it back as the burning sensation made me groan as it slowly slid down my throat.

I then took out a rubber band wrapping it around my arm right where my elbow was but below it. I them took out a needle that was feeled with drugs and injected it onto my system.

As the liquid flowed into my blood I took another shot of the Heny not feeling the pain this time. But my moment was enterupted by a nock on the door.

"Vallyk you wanna come to the mall with me and Derek" Mike's voice ringed threw my ears from threw the door. "N-nah I-im good" I slurred laying my head back on my head bored. "Um, ok well we'll bring you back some food" he said and I just hummed in response as I heard the front door close.

Once they were gone I took a pill with the rest of the Heny that was left in the bottle and that was enough to make me pass out.

Mike~

Me and Derek were shopping in forever 21 when I found these skinny jeans that I liked. "Yo Derek look" I said and he nodded getting him a pair but in his size. "I think that's enough shopping, we've been hear for an hour and almost spent $500 dollars on shoe's and clohes" he said with a small Chuckle. "Alright" I laughed agreeing.

After paying for the rest of our items we went to go get some food from 5 guy's and went back home.
-

Once we got home Kobe was in his room eating little bites and Vallyk was still in his room with the door locked. Kobe then came in the room with a grin. "Y'all got my food" he said rubbing his hands together. "Yes we got your food Kobe" Derek said rolling his Eye's giving Kobe his food.

"Imma go give Val his food" I said to the two as they started to chow down not even paying attention to me so I just shrugged walking towards the room and nocking on the door.

"Vallyk we got your food" I said but didn't get an answer. "Vallyk" I said nocking again and I heard a faint 'yes'. "You good, open the door" I then heard shuffling before the door opened to see a shirtless Vallyk with low eye's.

"Did you need something" he asked. "Yeah, here's your food" I said giving it to him and he nodded. "Thank you Mikey" he said with a small smile. "Your welcome Val, but if you need anything I'll be in my room" I said and he nodded closing the door.

"Rude, but ok"

With that I just walked to my room to eat my food and watch football.

--

Sorry for the delay, I'm getting my hair done tomorrow so I had to wash my hair and while I was working on this chapter my mom told me to go get in the shower and you know how long it takes to get your hair dry expecialy if your black and have thick hair.

But I hope you Guys enjoyed the update 🙂

Dagger dick out😘