{ 12 }

Vallyk~

It was finnaly the day I could get out which was a Sunday. Derek and Kobe came and picked me up bringing me to the apartment.

Once we got there I slowly walked behind them as we made our way to the house. "Val come on" Derek said stopping looking back at me as I slowly walked behind the 2. I just really didn't wanna see Mike but of course I wasn't gonna say it out loud.

"I'm coming" I sighed walking a little faster but still not making much of a difference then I was before. Minutes later we finally made it to the door. I was nervous for some reason and I didn't wanna go in.

Once the door open I didn't move. Kobe Looked back at me and motioned for me to come in. But I shook my head 'no'. "Val come on so you can take a shower and go to sleep" he Said but I shook my head. "I don't wanna see him" I said and Kobe raised an brow. "Who?" He asked.

" Mike"

Mikey~

" Mike "

I Looked at Kobe and he nudged his head towards his room and I shrugged walking towards it. A few minutes later Val walked in. He turned around and instenly tried to open the door but it was locked from the outside.

"LET ME OUT!" he screamed. "Val chill" I said trying to walk up to him but he backed up as tears streamed down his face. "NO!, LEAVE ME ALONE!" He screamed in my face as he sat on his bed.

I stood there looking at him cry into his pillow. "Val please, let me talk to you" I said sitting down on the corner of the bed and he moved his feet from beside me.

"Baby please" I said and he tensed up. Well I guess this is it.

"Vallyk, I'm DL meaning I like Girl's and Boys so I'm Bi. I've been feeling you for some time now but I was ashamed of my self for liking boys and liking, you" I said looking down. " I started to think about what people would think instead of what I wanted, so I put up an act and all the 'Bromance' shit but what did was real feelings" I spoke truthfully as he sniffed.

"Val I'm so sorry that I hurt you, I would do anything to take it back you don't have to forgive me now but when your ready can we please talk, I wanna know what your hiding from me" he looked at me and I nodded. "I'll talk—jusy not now" he wispered turning away from me.

"I'll wait for you, how ever long it takes"

But little did they know this was just the beginning and not just for love.

---

Ok that's enough I'm tired, good night 😚

Thanks for 300+ views by the way love you all, muah.