{ 15 }

Mike~

I watched from the crack in the window as Vallyk slept. Derek told me to stay away from him but I couldn't. I didn't mean to lie to Val but it just happened.

Nike is my side hoe from my father's Mafia. We met when we were younger and eventually grew a connection but that was before I met Val. Kobe is my brother from another mother. I new him way before Val and Derek actually.

But now I have to go back. My father gave me two years then it's back to the Killing. But I've changed not completely but I've made progress. I use to be hot headed and rebellious.

When I killed in missions I did it with no mercy. I felt good doing what I loved but that's not me anymore. That is the person my father wants me to be but I wanna be me, I wanna make my own decisions.

But I'm scared. My father dosen't no I'm gay or anything about Vallyk. He just knows that I live in Vegas with my friends. But Nike he knows and if he tells my father then he'll know something is up.
-

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Kobe turned me around. "Mike you have to go" he said but I shook my head. "Kobe I said no-" he cut me off by shaking his head. "Mike he'll kill you and you know that" Kobe said and I sighed.

"Fine, but not tonight just tell him I'm not ready yet" I said and he nodded. "Fine" and with that he walked away. I turned back to Vallyk's door to see he was getting off of his bed walking to the bathroom.

I slid inside closing the door as he stopped turning to see me. His gaze moved towards the ground. "Val can we talk" I said and he shook his head 'no'. "I already know Mike, your with another person. While you and Derek were out side I was listening from the inside" He said looking up at me.

"I'm sorry that you feel that way about me, I hate the way I feel about you to" He said as a slight tear came down his face. "You can go now" He said walking in his bathroom closing the door behind.

I turned around seeing Derek. "What did I tell you Mike" he said and I looked away. "If you really love him then do what's best for him" with that he left the room and so did I walking to Kobe's room. He looked up at me.

"I'm ready"

---

What should happen next?

But bye for now💫