{ 44 }

Vallyk~

It was the next morning and I woke up in Mars guest bedroom with Mike but I was awaken by a phone call from Kobe.

Shaking my head I quietly but quickly got up from the bed and went to the bathroom answering the phone not wanting to wake up Mike.

Once I was Inside I answered the ringing phone. "Why the hell are you calling me this earlier" I wispered yelled into the phone. "chile anyways but uh I need your help" He spoke and I rolled my eyes. "I'm not sucking your dick Kobe" He groaned. "Val please you give that good good come on now" He begged and I shrugged. "Fine I'll be there In 15" I sighed and hung up before turning around and walking out the bathroom.

Since Mike was still sleep I slipped back on my shoes and shirt since I had took it off the night before . After getting the rest of my belongings I walked out hearing nothing but silence letting me know Mar and Derek were still asleep.

I Walked downstairs grabbing Mike's key's before walking out the door.

~~~~~~

I looked up at Kobe licking my lips coming up from his member. "Thank you Val" I nodded laying back beside him. He fixed his self before looking over at me. He didn't say anything just straight up kissed me.

I kissed back as he climbed on top of me. "K-kobe" I moaned out as he stuck his hand in my pants. "Yes" He wispered in my ear taking mini me out. "Stop" I moaned as he jerked me off slowly. "But you know you don't want me to" He wispered and kissed me and I just forgot about everything kissing him back.

After me and Kobe did the do we layed in bed cuddled up together. Thinking to myself I really don't know how this happened but I knew it was wrong in so many ways but I loved it so much.

I loved the way Kobe handled me but I loved the way Mike treated me. With Kobe it was just sex with Mike he's everything I ever wanted.

Getting taking out of my thoughts Kobe turned to me. "What you thinking about" He asked and I shrugged looking away. "None of your business" I answered before sitting up. He kissed his teeth doing the same before walking to the bathroom to start the shower. 

Shrugging I attempted to get out the bed but not before almost falling. Hearing a chuckle from behind I groaned seeing the lightskin walk towards me. "need help" He asked and I nodded.

Laughing a little he came and picked me up walking towards the bathroom.

------

Idk what this is but I'm changing the whole theme basically Val and Mike are going to become toxic but the same idea one of you guys gave me will still remain so the title, summary, and character description will change as well...that sound cool with y'all just let me know b4 I do it🙂

Ok that's all bye