{ 43 }

Mike~

It's like a week after everything that happened and I haven't talked to the boy I fucked and I'm cool with that I've been spending more time with Vallyk more then anything.

We haven't done anything sexual yet and I'm cool because it's not about the sex all the time. Kobe's been acting strange and distant from me lately and I don't know why. Also I moved back in and I'm grateful for that because I can't stand the trap I really don't know how most of them live there.

Right now I'm at the Mall With Vallyk, Derek and Mar we're on a couples date or whatever you want to call it. "You guy's let's go to Victoria Secret" Vallyk said pulling Derek in the store.

I was going to stand outside but Mar Walked in. "You going in there" I asked and he nodded. "You should try especially when they try on stuff and let you see may end up getting some" He said smirking and with that I walked my ass Inside.

I Looked around seeing Vallyk Looking at panties so I walked up behind him snaking my hands around his waist. "Do you like them" He asked. "Yes" I answered. "But I'll like them more on you" I wispered in his ear biting it softly.

"Mike get away with yo horny ass" I heard Derek say and I groaned as Vallyk laughed. "Leave him alone D don't act like you didn't get nun yesterday from Mar" Vallyk said back and Mar chocked while Derek stood there red. "Carry on" he mumbled before walking away with Mar.

Vallyk turned around looking up at me. "I'm horny can you give me head in the dressing room" He asked. "Will you return the favor" He shrugged and I nodded walking to the dressing room.

~~~~~~

It was later on in the day and we were still at the mall. "We've been here forever can we go now" Mar complained. "Just one more store" Vallyk said typing on his phone. "Who you talking to" I asked and he looked at me cutting off his phone. "Nobody" He answered pecking my lips.

He was gonna pull away but I placed my hand around his neck kissing him adding toungue. "See bruh we need to do that niggas making me feel single" I heard and pulled away seeing to guys looking at us. "No you gay" One said turning around and walking away. "and you not" The other rolled his eyes following his friend.

I shrugged looking back down at Vallyk  who was already looking at me. "I love you" he wispered and I smiled. "Love you more mamas" He giggled kissing my noes that I found it cute.

For the rest of the day we spent time with Mar and Derek then eventually went to sleep at his house.

------

Happy Thanksgiving babies ✨