{ 27 }

Mike~

After the whole brake up and argument between me and Vallyk I've been in and out of clubs non stop. Getting drunk, waking up in people's houses. I've been doing it all.

It's the only thing that's keeping me busy from all the shit I got going on with my dad and Vallyk. It's just to much to handle so I do stuff to make it go away.

But right now I'm sitting on my bed scrolling on my phone when Kobe walked in. "What Kobe" I said still paying attention to my phone. "Stop acting like a dick" he said rolling his eyes but I shrugged.

"But anyways, we got things to do tonight" he said and I nodded. "Where at" I asked now looking up at him. "Some club" He said and I groaned.

"Alright" I finally said before he walked out. This is gonna be interesting.

Vallyk~

I was in my room with Derek laughing and joking about boy's in our dms. "Bro why he got waves on his mustache" I said and Derek laughed loudly making me laugh.

I fell back on his chest showing him him more. Soon we just sat there on our phones.

"You hungry" He asked and I nodded. "Order pizza, please" I said. "Pepperoni"  he asked. "Yurr" I said and he put in our usual order.

"It'll be here in 10 minutes" He said and I nodded.

~~~~~

Me and Derek where eating our pizza and watching a movie when Kobe came in dressed in all black.

"Hey uh, me and Mike Mike about to head out and take care of sum" Kobe said making me and Derek shrug our shoulders but when he left I turned to Derek. "Hmm, that sounds suspicious" I said looking at him. "That's weird" he finished and we both laughed and continued eating our pizza and watching the movie.

Kobe~

We're at the club and as soon as we got here Mike go destracted by hoes. He was getting a lap dace not paying no attention that the target which is the boss that he is supposed to be destracting is right there beside him.

I sighed to myself finishing my drink before walking over to him. I pulled the girl off and grabbed Mike's arm pulling him to the bathroom.

"NIG-" I cut him off. "Focus before you get us killed" I said sternaly and he huffed and nodded. "Good" We dabbed up and walked out. Mike finnaly was doing his job while I made my way to the back.

I found the office and put in the code that we found by hacking into the system earlier. Once I was in I closed and locked the door just as how it was before.

I walked over to the safe putting in the code but once I opened it, it was empty. "The fuck" I said but then my eyes widened. It's a set up.

I got up and sprinted out the door already hearing gun shots.I came around the corner shooting at the workers that were shooting back at me.

Mike was behind a table shooting. He made eye contact with me and I nodded. I looked at my surroundings and took off ankle running to the back door without getting shot.

I ran outside going to the car. I started it up and made my way to the entrance. Few minutes later Mike came running out with the brief case. He opened the door and slammed it as I pulled off quickly.

They shoot back but we were already to far ahead. I looked back at Mike and smiled. "We getting some pussy tonight" I said and he smirked. "We earned it" He said and we Both Chuckled.

---

Goodnight loves 😘