{ 41 }

Ok so instead of Vallyk cheating Mike's gonna cheat. If your wondering with who well his name is Jay and he asked to be in the book so why not plus for other reasons but yeah he's 5'4 and will have a pussy his words not mine ok you may continue 😁 But yeah the cheating idea came from um_no_mf_thx

Mike~

It was the same day I left Val but just later on meaning midnight and I was extremely tired and I didn't feel like driving so I just checked out at a hotel close by where I was at.

When I walked into the hottel I seen this fine as Chocolate skin boy standing at 5'4 at the front desk. His hips were thin but he had a lil something going on back there and I found it cute.

He was typing on the computer until he noticed my presence Looking up at me. "Hello sir what can I do for you?" He asked and I thought forgetting what I did come in here for. "Uh can I get a room for tonight" I asked and he nodded.

Once giving him my information he gave me the key. "Can you walk me down to it I don't feel like looking" I wined seeing him blush slightly Looking down.

"T-this way" He said quietly stepping from behind the desk and walking in the direction of the room as I followed close behind. Once we got to the room he unlocked the door and I took that Chance pushing him in before locking it.

"Uhm sir what are you doing" He asked backing up as I stepped closer. "Nothing lil mama why you so nervous" I asked backing him against the wall. For a minute Vallyk crossed my mind but that all changed when I was inches away from his face.

Me being the frozen one he took control kissing me amd I kissed back picking him up pushing him against the wall. I bit his lip hearing soft wimpers making my member rise. Soon I was grinding against him and I had him a wineing mess.

"P-please stop teasing m-me" He begged as I kissed on his neck. "Why should I" I asked putting him down taking off his and my shirt. I Looked down at his body smiling to myself. "Because I want the D" He answered boldly and I nodded turning him around yanking down his pants down.

I looked down seeing he had a bussy which shocked the fuck out of me. "Got damn" I wispered caressing my finger over it.

I picked him up laying him down on the bed. "This baby needs attention to" I answered Before Kitty licking his clit. I started to hear him pant softly while I continued kitty licking hit clit eventually making my way to his second pair of lips licking inbteeen his folds.

"Fuck" He wispered arching his back. I continued my movement until I sticked my toungue Inside him feeling his tight muscle squiz around me and that's when the fun really  began.

~~~~~~

It was 2 hours later and we were still at it but this time he was riding me for maybe the third time tonight. "Mhm just like that" I groaned gripping his hips slamming him down on me watching his eyes roll back as his mouth formed a O.

He screamed once I hit his prostate and once I did I flipped us over angling myself before abusing that and just that spot only.

He scratched up and down my back as I slammed in and out of him. I looked down at him before leaning down kissing his lips hungrily. From there we just contiued all night until it was about 7 in the morning.

Once we were done we showered but I had to help him and I found out his name was Jay. After we were completely dress he called room service for the room as I walked out the door with him limping behind me slowly.

"You can just leave" He answered stopping Looking up at me and I Smiled walking back up to. "let me get your number" I asked and he took out a card. "I wrote it down this morning don't judge me" I nodded chucking sliding the card in my pocket.

"Ight ma catch you letter" I said before walking out the hotel but as I got back in my car reality hit and I just realized what I did and that it can have an effect ine and Vallyk's relationship.

------

I'm going to start posting more on here bc this book is just gonna be feeled with drama so yeah😁

Byeeeee 😌