{ 21 }

Mike~

After disposing the body I left, well before fake calling the cops just because.

I don't know why I'm acting like this, maybe it's because Vallyk won't pay attention to my actions and why I do them.

I've built all these walls surrounding my heart and I'm willing to brake them for him. I want to try different things with him if possible maybe he'll even teach me how to love. But he keep play games with that bitch Bob.

But it's alright imma just go get drunk maybe even fuck somebody while I'm at it.

I was cut out of my thoughts by somebody calling my name. I turned to see Samy?

"Oh hey Samy" I said and he waved smiling. "Hey Mike, what you doing here" He asked and I shrugged. "I had to take out the trash" I said loughing at my own Joke and he just looked at me confused.

"What" he said tilting his head. "Nothing, but can I ask you sum" I said. "Sure" He said and smirked. "Do you wanna go to the club with me" I asked and he shrugged. "I need some dick anyways" I nodded and we were on our way.

Vallyk~

I rubbed my ass Because it hurt after that ass whooping Derek have me.

And that's was 3 hours ago but it still hurts. "I should be his ass" I mumbled to my sled slowly sitting down on my bed. I heard a lough from the door making me roll my eyes.

"Shut up" I said Looking at Bobby. "Is the babe mad" He said with a smirk pulling me in his chest. "My ass hurts" I said and he chuckled. "Take off your pants and Boxers" he said and I obeyed.

He covered my bottom half with the cover and placed his hands on my buns rubbing them. "Mhm, that feels nice" I said closing my Eye's. "Good, now go to sleep bub" and I did just that.

(Skip)

After a couple of ours of sleeping I woke up beside somebody. Thinking it was Bobby rubbing my ass I was mistaking when I heard him in shower. "VALLYK YOU UP!" He screamed. I shot up seeing a smirking Mike.

"Nigga- I was cut off by him grabbing my neck kissing me and for some reason I kissed back. I tastes the liquor in his breath making me won't more, for just the taste.

He grabbed my cheeks making me moan quietly. "Fuck" I wispered as he began stroking me. "Drop that bub nigga" he wispered stroking me Faster. "Then you can have you done of that Damimican dick" he as I came in his hand with a soft moan.

He licked my cum from his hand and kissed me as I tastes me self. "Let a real nigga love on you and show you how much your worth" he wispered kissing my neck. "Come show me how to love" he said now looking me in the eyes.

I continued to look him in the eyes until he sat up and left. I then heard the bathroom door open. "You ok bub" Bobby said and my eyes widened. I just cheated, again. "Yeah I'm fine" I lied

Lord Mike what are you doing to me.

Is Vallyk going to start giving Mike a chance and find out his deepest secrets?

Or will he stay with Bobby and brake Mike even more?

Will something happen with Dejuane 'dieing'?

Find out in the next chapter of Their Dl life...

Tbc...

---

I want you all in face, huh, I want you all my tounge, I just wanna make you cum, play with that clit in my thumb, put some more spit on my thumb😌

I think I need to um...stay away from the light skin side of tik tok bc um chile-

Poke it out, stick it out, throw it back 😏

That's more like it😗

Sorry for dem mistakes chile😔🤚🏾.

Comment you recent emojis mine are: 🤚🏾😔😗😏😌😘😭😒🙃😁🤭💀🤣✌🏾👁️👄☺️😍💧🤪💅🏾😤😲😶😐🤦🏾‍♀️.

Ok byeeeeeeeeeee✌🏾