7

Amias

The day after I mated with the Mistress, I was happy. I never knew something could feel so good. Even though I cried a little bit, it was only because...it was so overwhelming.

I didn't expect it to feel that good. I didn't expect to feel good at all.

I walk into a small room, with a smile. I pause, my good mood wavering.

He's here.

His eyes catch mine instantly. His lips quirk up.

"You're in good mood, aren't you?"

I swallow, nodding. "Of course. I got married to my mistress—"

He approaches me. Why is no one ever around when we cross paths?

"But that's not why you're so happy," he says with certainty.

I shy away. He steps closer to me.

"So? How was it? Did she make you beg?" He teases me, stepping into more of my personal space.

I think back. I suppose so.

He smirks knowingly. "Of course she did. She's the Empress. She makes everyone beg."

I finally hit a wall, and he takes the opportunity to close me in with his arm. I wince looking around. He looks me up and down, his red, intense gaze on me.

I shiver. He presses closer to me, a strand of my hair and his mingling. I've never seen any other men with hair as long as ours. I look up at him. He's slightly taller than me, but the way he looks down on me makes the space between us seem like a mountain.

"You're so submissive," he states, "You're not a challenge for our empress."

"I would never challenge my Mistress," I protest. My eyes start misting despite me. He's always so rude to me. I just want to leave.

"Are you going to cry?" He muses deeply, his eyes narrowing,

Well now that he pointed it out? Probably.

I shake my head no anyway.

His lips quirk up. "Of course, you are cutie. That's all you know how to do. Beg. And cry. And serve. That's why she chose you, you know?"

I swallow, looking away. He grabs my chin, forcing my eyes on his.

"Don't look so hopeless. You're still here, so I assume you satisfied her,"

"Why are you so mean to me?" I ask.

He smiles. "I think there's a better question to ask, child. Why are you...so aroused?"

I cock my head. "Huh?" my confusion mounts, and my anxiety spikes. I want to leave—

"Don't tell me you don't know what that means?" He chuckles, pressing into me further. "I see why she enjoys you. You're so innocent. That hardness in your pants...means you want sex."

I look down. My body...feels hot, like it did with Mistress. I don't like this.

"Do you want...to be with me like you are with the Empress? Greedy child."

"No," hot tears steak my face. I want to be anywhere but here. I want to disappear.

"You say that while you twitch in your pants. If I were to entertain you I'm sure you would spill your seed like a dog in heat. However, I am a man of the Gods. And you belong to the Empress. For now." He smirks.