Prologue

Hello! So this is a new story! I want to thank you for taking the time to read it! Don't forget to vote, and leave many comments! Thanks! It's almost 4k words, so, enjoy!

The boy frowned a bit, and tilted his head, taking in his surroundings. How had he ended up here? A few seconds ago he had fallen asleep...

And then his eyes widened in alarm. A dream.

This was a dream.

His frown deepened. He hated dreams. They were always dark and foreboding and filled with death and despair. And memories.

Memories of the past.

Memories he wanted to forget.

But at the same time, they showed him a bit of what had become of the mortal world after he left it. After he was exiled. He shook those thoughts away and turned around in a slow circle, wondering why and how nobody in the room had noticed him yet. He marveled slightly under his breath, soaking in all the new stuff of the mortal world. There was weird music coming from one corner of the room, where a guy was fiddling with some sort of device. There were weird round red and black floating things, and the name popped into his head. Balloons. And then there were the people.

They were all dressed funny. He didn't see any chitons or robes or tunics. Just a weird assortment of colors and baggy clothes. The world had really evolved. So much that he didn't recognize it.

And then he saw them walk in.

His breath hitched when her blue eyes flickered over to his direction. He was about to speak when he remembered it was just a dream. She probably couldn't see or hear him. She had dark black hair and electric blue eyes which seemed to send sparks shooting through him. And she was dressed in all black.

His gaze flickered over to the others in her group. Two blonds. A boy with blue eyes and a scar on his face, running down to his cheek, and a grey eyed female. And then there was the goat. He knew immediately that it was a satyr. Meaning the kids were demigods. Children of his brother Kronos' spawn. The blue eyed girl didn't look older than he appeared to be. Being stuck in a fourteen year old's body was really annoying. No one took him seriously. Not even his own siblings. He missed the days when he could change his appearance and age. The blond boy looked to be about twenty. He wasn't sure that was accurate though. And grey eyes was fourteen.

"So what's the emergency?" Scar face asked. The goat's eyes flickered across the huge room.

"I found two of them," he spoke, still looking around nervously.

Girl-in-black said something, and his frown deepened. "Two demigods? In one place?"

He scanned her again. Blue eyes. Black hair...Daughter of Zeus. The boy's brow creased in distaste. He had always hated his upstart nephew, the oh so mighty King of The Gods Of Olympus.

He glanced back at the girl. His attention and mind had drifted for a few seconds and he had missed the rest of the conversation, but then the goat spoke. "The monster's the vice principal. Dr. Thorn."

-Line Break-

It had been about thirty minutes now. He couldn't take his eyes of her as she danced with scar face. Blondie had gone off with the goat, and the daughter of Zeus was with the boy with the scar. He didn't know why he felt red hot anger course through him at the close proximity between the two demigods, but he didn't try to act on it. Pushing those thoughts to the back of his head, he listened in on their conversation.

"Did Annie tell you about the problem with her dad?' Scar face asked Girl-In-Black. She nodded.

"I'm worried for her, Luke. I mean, she can't go live in San Francisco. It's right there."