the group

PROLOGUE━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

05 23 2008
"yo, shiyoshi!" shiyoshi looked up from the ground to see her friends running up to her. well just the boys.

"ryo! ryuu! stop running! you'll run into someone or worse someone!" the mom of the group, akemi, yelled out to them. with that ryo stopped running as told but the energetic ryuu kept going. he turned his head to yell, "don't worry!!! i won't run into anythi-" and with that he ran into a pole. they all sweat dropped.

ryuu laid on the grass with closed eyes, groaning in pain. once he opened his eyes, he made eye contact with a fuming akemi. "oh boy" "here we go"

"THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT RYUU!!! RUNNING INTO SOMETHING!! I SWEAR YOU NE..." since this was almost always a daily thing, the rest tuned out the sounds of the mother figure scolding another one of her "children" yet again.

"hey hiroko, did you get it?" shiyoshi asked. "yeah i did! hehe, it's in my bag" hiroko opened her bag to reveal a shoe box. "i also brought some markers so we can all decorate it as we please!" by this time, akemi finally finished scolding ryuu and was now walking to the swing, where the rest of her friends were.

all six friends had sat in a circle with the box in the middle. in everyone's hand was a different color marker. "let's get to decorating!" "yeah!!"

after two hours of breaks, arguing and snacks, they were finally finished. "waaaaa! this looks so nice!" shiyoshi yelled in excitement. "does everyone have what they want to put in the box?" "yuh" "yes" "yush" "yea" "mhm" "yup" keiko removed the box lid and was the first to place her item. five minutes later, the box was filled with all sorts of miscellaneous and paper.

"let's bury it under the sakura tree!" hiroko suggested. the group walked towards the said tree. "wait a minute" everyone turned to shiyoshi. "how are we suppose to bury it? did anyone bring a shovel? or at least something to dig with?" she questioned. "i did!" shiyoshi turned to ryuu and tilted her head. she then motioned him to continue.

"my hands!" shiyoshi and akemi deadpanned, while the others sweat dropped once again. "NO!" "YOU'LL GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY!" "i-it's fin-" "NO IT ISN'T!" "yes it is! i came prepared!" he pulled a pair of gloves from his shorts pocket and showed the two girls. "see" he then walked back to the tree, went on his knees and started digging. fifteen minutes went by and it was finally deep enough for the box.

keiko handed ryuu the box and he placed it in the hole. after placing it, he covered the hole back up with the dirt and stood up. "done!" he smiled towards the others.

"hey guys." everyone turned to look at shiyoshi. "let's open this together in ten years!" a silent agreement filled the air as petals from the sakura tree falls.