06 shiyoshi

shiyoshi━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

05 23 2017
"please scoot in." the photographer said to shiyoshi's family. let's just say she doesn't have the best memories with her parents. but on the other hand, her older sister and brother, they were tight knit. shiyoshi considers them the only father and mother figure she has had for the past twelve years.

"okay smile!" "pst, he was talking to you sis." kuro, the older brother, whispers to shiyoshi. with that she jabbed her elbow into his side. after the photographer took the picture he examined it. a sigh escaped his lips when he saw that shiyoshi's expression was once again dull (she tends to not smile when it's a family photo)

"okay, now the next group please!" the photo taking took around half an hour to finish. the only pictures of her smiling was with her older siblings, her friends, and her friend's family (the families treat her as if she was one of their own daughters)

today was shiyoshi's 17th birthday and for once her parents started to act like actual parents. or that's what everyone thought. pretty soon people in suits and designer dresses walked through the door. from the very start, shiyoshi knew something was going to happen on her birthday. she then also knew this was going to be more of a business dinner than a birthday party. of course her parent's used this day to attract more business.

as disappointed as she was in her parents, she truly could give zero fucks. she was with the people that mattered to her and that alone made the people wearing designer disappear from her mind. but when business people did come and try to talk to her she would simply say, "fuck off, i'm not a business deal." she was so tired of the dinner but the people she was with right at the moment was all that mattered to her. the people with her now and in the photograph in which she was smiling her biggest.

05 23 2018

dear me,

happy birthday stupid, it's almost time ><

yours truly,

shiyoshi<3