03 keiko

keiko━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

05 20 2011
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEIKO!" said girl opened one eye and quickly shut it back. surrounding her was her friends with a smile on their faces. a little bit too bright, thought keiko. she sighed and decided to get up before the boys started to pester her. she returned the smile and hugged them. "thanks you guys, you shouldn't have." keiko gushed. "see, we didn't have to do this. just kidding, hehe." ryuu ruffled keiko's already messy hair.

"what's the plan for today?" ryo asked. "i really don't wanna do anything." "let's play basketball." everyone's ears perked. "nevermind, i'm kinda in a mood to play." keiko said nonchalantly. "but let's make it more interesting." everyone leaned forward. "the loser team gotta buy food for everyone." "WHAT? WHY? WE'RE ALREADY HAVING A FAMILY DINNER LATER!" ryuu whined. before any of them could say anything, ryuu began again. "i call shiyoshi on my team then." wipe that smug look off your face ryuu, everyone thought.

after much debating, they finally settled the teams. team one had ryuu, shiyoshi and akemi while team two had hiroko, keiko and ryo. once the team was settled, the game began. hours later, everyone decided they had enough and called end game. winning team was team one (ryuu wouldn't stop bragging about it) "you know ryuu, the losing team doesn't actually have to buy food." "HUH????" everyone snickered. "yeah, i knew we were all going to play until nighttime and by the time we finish dinner would be ready." by the time keiko finished explaining, ryuu was speed walking to the door to get to the food.

the friends gathered at the kitchen, each grabbing their own food. "you guys wanna eat outside?" everyone agreed. the group ate and chatted about their day with one another, each bond getting stronger while the time passed. they soon all finished and went up to keiko's room to give their gifts personally.

everyone gave their gifts and shiyoshi was the last one. "this actually was mine first then everyone contributed." shiyoshi's gift was a jar full of notes. what kind of notes? who knows honestly. and to be honest, keiko didn't care the type either, but what she knows is that she'll cherish the jar since it was gifted from some of the most important people in her life.

05 20 2011

today was keiko's 11th birthday. we all went to her house and celebrated. of course ryuu was the same, with his whining which immediately died down after hearing, "food" we had a basketball game today, loser had to buy food for everyone (yes ryuu did grumble), my team ended up winning (yes ryuu did brag) today was fun. today made me happy. happy 11th once again keiko

yours truly,

shiyoshi<3