01 akemi

akemi━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

07 14 2007
it was just another normal day of their second year in elementary. it was around lunch time when shiyoshi decided to barge into akemi's classroom, demanding to have some girl time. of course, being the school's sweetheart that akemi was, she agreed.

shiyoshi was thrilled and immediately pulled a chair to where akemi was sitting at and dropped her things. well she came prepared, akemi thought to herself. "what do you wanna do?" "we can just talk and draw if you want! you seem pretty tired." shiyoshi replied. akemi hummed in agreement.

the rest of the lunch break was spent drawing pictures (which resulted in shiyoshi wasting a lot of papers), and talking. a couple minutes before the bell rings, shiyoshi spoke up. "hey emi, do you think we'll be friends forever?"

akemi looks up from her drawing only to look down on shiyoshi's horrible drawing of two female stick figures. "i know forever is a very long time but do you think we will be?" shiyoshi continued to draw on her paper, drawing the sun, clouds, butterflies, anything to distract herself. "yoshi, i don't think we'll be friends forever," shiyoshi froze. "but i do know we'll be friends for a very long time." and with that the bell rang indicating lunch was over. shiyoshi stood up and began to fix her mess.

before leaving akemi's classroom, she handed her the drawing she was making. "hehe happy early christmas!"
akemi sweat dropped, hoping that her friend wouldn't run into trouble, again.

may 23 2009

dear sweetest akemi,
here's a quick bday and appreciation letter to you. hehe :D you're finally a year closer to double digits! (well.. all of us are but that's not the point!) i hope you're doing amazing (even though i'm writing this while you sit across me heheh) and i hope you know how much you mean to me! i also hope you didn't throw away the drawing i made 2 years back :( i promise to make a better one!! welp, i love you!
yours truly,
shiyoshi <3