lycoris radiata

may 23 2028

whether it's rain or shine, i know i'm for now

foggy memories of the past starts to resurface for the group. the memories weren't very clear at the moment since a lot of different things are taking up space in their minds. the group was all grown up, graduated and living their lives. conveniently, they all remain in japan, just in different places. although, they were sad that they couldn't visit each other by just walking a couple of feet, each and everyone of them were proud.

akemi is now an incredibly famous painter. the drawing shiyoshi and akemi drew a long time ago, rests on a wall in akemi's apartment, along side other photos of her friends and family. "i decided to recreate the drawing and now it's in the museum!"

hiroko took up the job of being a craftsman. she still uses the keychain shiyoshi made for her. it hangs off of her everyday bag and if she uses a different one? she takes it off and puts it on the bag she'll be using. "this keychain goes where i go, it's a good luck charm alright."

keiko is now a lawyer. the note jar sits on her desk and it will forever stay there, unless she decided to move it to the bedside table. "when i told shiyoshi, i'm planning on being a lawyer, she cheered me on and told me i'm going to be making big banks. i mean she wasn't wrong hahaha!"

ryo now is the manager of a famous hotel where famous people sometimes stay. sometimes shiyoshi's brother would see him at the hotel and have small talk with him. ryo now has connections. "i carry the movie ticket for memories."

ryuu is a famous video game developer. as much as he loves playing games, he also wishes to be the one making them. he mostly uses it for personal use. sometimes for the public. "the video game, she gave me was very motivational."

shiyoshi, this lazy girl is resting. she spent most of her days lounging around reading, yes reading, mangas. "i'm tired, let me sleep."

we kinda rich now

8: 56am

keiko:

hey

keiko:

wanna visit her?

liked by 5 participants

keiko:

damn yall are LAZY MFS

liked by 4 participants

disliked by ryuu

keiko:

i hate yall 😐😐😐

did you get a lover? no she didn't are you finally good at math? she sucks at math did you make new friends? nope, people used her lol

the group of friends stands in front of the gate, moments later it opens making a creaking noise. "you know where to go." the guard says. they all nod theirs head. they walk up the stairs and make their way to the room. heels clicks and heavy footsteps are the only noise that they hear. they slowly open the door, making sure to not make the doors creak. when it's day time, the room didn't need lights, the light that's provided from the sun was enough. and nighttime, it was the darkness. "hey. we miss you." as soon as the group heard the wobble in akemi's voice, little by little they all started to break.

did you graduate? no

slowly, ryuu walks forward before making a complete stop. the lycoris radiata was shiyoshi's favorite flower. especially the red ones. no matter how hard it is to find them, the group will go to any lengths to find them for her.

05 22 2018

dear my loves,

im sorry. i love you.

forever yours,

shiyoshi<3

ryuu bends and places the bouquet of 18 lycoris radiata down. he straighten ups and walks over to the rest of his friends. "...lets go." they all take one last look finally said the words none was ready to hear,

"happy birthday, yoshi yoshi."

and with that they slowly exit out of the room. they may be leaving but the tears doesn't seem to stop. not when they get in the car, not when they get to the park, not when they each went into their hotel rooms. the tears never seem to stop.

the bouquet lays on top of the stone, while the sakura petals from the tree dance in the wind.

are you happy? yeah, i think she finally is

shiyoshi sakura
may 23 2000 - may 23 2018

my love's gone