02 hiroko

hiroko━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

05 19 2008
the group decided to loiter around shiyoshi's room after a tiring day of hanging out. the silence was unbearable since most of the time it was noisy. "i'm bored" said ryuu. "then take a nap." shiyoshi countered back. shiyoshi, who was laying on her bed, didn't need to lift her head to tell that ryuu was staring at her hard with a deadpan gaze.

akemi, hiroko, keiko, and ryo all released a breathe of relief, thankful that the two was too tired to argue. not long after that, ryuu got bored again and started to pester shiyoshi. he repeatedly called out her name until akemi threw a pillow at his face. "ryuu please. shiyoshi's dead." "WHAT?!" everyone sweat dropped. he took it seriously, they all thought. "NO STUPID, SHE'S SLEEPING! NOW SHUT UP AND SLEEP TOO!"

ryuu, too scared of akemi, decided to finally give in and take a nap. so did the rest of them. a couple hours went by and hiroko rose up from the futon she was laying on. while rubbing her tiredness away, she could make out a figure sitting by the window.

"oh hey, you're up." the familiarity of the voice made hiroko do a double take. "oh. shiyoshi! did you just wake up?" she asked. "nah, i've been up for about an hour." "ahh, i see." the comfortable silence filled the room. "hey, i'm going over to the crafting room to make something. wanna join me?" hiroko's eyes shined and she nodded her head in an excited manner. what a simple girl, shiyoshi thought, chuckling softly.

the two girls walked out of shiyoshi's room and into the hallway, standing in front of a door that isn't too far from their previous place. they walked in, flipped the light switch and suddenly they were engulfed in a room full of light and assorted miscellaneous; ranging from beads, to pearls to diamonds (the fake ones of course, although the real ones are safely placed on shiyoshi's ears.)

"come on hiro!" shiyoshi grabbed her hand eagerly and started to run in the room looking for the needed materials. "slow down yoshi! you might-" hiroko sweat dropped. she looked down on the ground where shiyoshi laid. shiyoshi bumped into a wall. "hurt yourself..." hiroko was now the one who grabbed shiyoshi's hands and pulled her up to her feet. "anyways, what are we looking for?" the injured girl replied with a simple answer. "things." "i will hit you."

shiyoshi chuckled. "just kidding, i'm looking for things thats needed in making a keychain. what about you?" "hmmmm. i didn't really think about that. i just wanted to spend time with you." shiyoshi stopped in her tracks and internally melted at her wholesome friend. "oh well in that case, wanna make one too?" hiroko nodded. after the two gathered the needed materials, they headed to the center of the room where a pretty big table was placed and around it was scattered with bean bag chairs.

the two sat down and almost immediately started to work. minutes passed and soon everyone had woken up and was also in the crafting room either reading, sleeping (cough ryuu cough) or crafting something as well.

"hiroko look! i made you a keychain." "... shiyoshi, i'm making one as well." "no no! i made another one. one with yours and mine name on it!" "oh, maybe i'll do that as well." "yay! matching keychains." the two exchanged the keychains, just as shiyoshi's parents walked in. "akemi, hiroko, keiko, ryo, ryuu! your parents are here to pick you up!" hey everyone waved goodbye to shiyoshi, promising her another playdate in a couple of days.

may 23 2010

dear hirohiro,

happy late 10th birthday. i know i should be writing this on a different paper, but i want a copy of what i wrote in this book. anyways,, how does it feel? being two digits? does it feel weird? i'm curious. i mean, i JUST turned 10 today! you turned 10, 10 days ago! welp, thanks for that invite to your birthday party. hehe luv you

yours truly,

shiyoshi <3