04 ryo

ryo━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

05 15 2012
"GUYS OVER HERE!" ryo frantically waved his hand to capture the attention of his friends. ryuu was the first to notice and gave a very ryuu like answer, "YO WE'RE HERE!" "YEAH, I KNOW, COME HERE!" "OKA-" ryuu rubbed the back of his head and turned to tell off whoever decided to hit him. though that plan went down the drain the minute he realized it was akemi who had hit him. "shut up." shiyoshi snorted which resulted in a stab on her sides by hiroko.

the group started walking up to ryo with smiles on their faces. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they all said simultaneously, and went in to hug him. "sorry we couldn't bring gifts this year." keiko rubbed her neck sheepishly. "nah, it's alright. just me spending the day with you guys is enough!" they blushed and pulled him in for another hug.

they walked around the mall, with no particular destination in mind until ryo spoke up. "wanna watch a movie?" they decided it was a way to kill time and went for it. they went into the cinema and bought a ton of food (which probably be all gone before the actually movie started)

after the movie finished, it was finally time to meet up with their respective family. "today was fun! i don't know about ya'll, but i'm going to keep my movie ticket." shiyoshi yelled out happily. oh wow, she's smiling, they all thought. "yup yup, it really was! we should do this again soon!" the group happily agreed to once again have a day like this. "oh, shiyoshi, you said something about keeping the movie ticket? for what though?"

shiyoshi turned around, with a soft smile adoring for face, "for memories."

05 15 2012

we went to the mall today to celebrate ryo's birthday. although he said it was fine, i still feel a bit sad that i didn't get him a gift. (he said that us spending time with him on his birthday was enough, he's too sweet ><) but today was really fun. we just spend hours aimlessly walking around until we decided to watch a movie. i'm not to sure about the others, but i kept the movie ticket. hopefully one day i'll be able to recall today's memories by looking at it.

yours truly,

shiyoshi<3