~Chapter 1: The beginning~

You watched as your childhood friends, Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou talk about all might as you sat under a huge tree as a book sat in your lap.

During the time all of you were around the age of four to five years old. So as kids you guys lots of free time which gave you guys plenty of time to hang out and talk about all the heros you wanted and anything related to heros in general.

"Y/n!" You hear the sweet voice of Midoriya call you as you looked up "Me and kacchan was just talking about the fight that all might had with this super strong villain!" He exclaimed which made you smile. It always made you happy that he loved heros so much and even analyze them to take notes.

"Stupid Deku, you should already know that all might is so strong he'll be able to beat anyone who tries to fight him" the ash blonde boy said to Midoriya. "Of course! all might will be able to win against the villains!" Midoriya says happily while you guys laughed while talking about other heros.

"Y/n that's so cool! You got an entire book about heros" Deku says smiling as you smiled back at the boy "yep! my mom gave it to me for my birthday last year. I always go back to re-read it" you say closing it and getting up from the ground you were sitting on.

"Midoriya, you should have my book" you say smiling as you held it close to him "A-are you sure y/n? Didn't your mom give it to you?" He questioned hesitate to grab the book from you.

"Yeah but you always write down notes about every hero you see and I think this would help you even more in the future!" You say smiling causing him to grab the book and smiling widely at you

"Thanks so much y/n! I'll keep it safe for as long as can!" He happily says as he hug the book close to his chest. You turn and see katsuki staring at you you walk up to him and smile "Sorry katsuki. I couldn't give you something" you say as you looked down you feel a hand touch the top of your head as katsuki smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"If you wanted to give something to stupid Deku than fine" he says before you gave him a hug causing him to show a light shade of red on his face. Izuku looked at the two and felt something that made him feel... what's the word he was looking for?...Oh he think he knew what it was...

Anger..

The green haired boy walked towards you two and talked you into going home early since the sun started to go down. You didn't argue with the young boy so you three walked back to your homes. You guys lived close to one another and the park you guys always hanged out with wasn't far either so you guy's parents didn't mind you guys going there.

You get up to your front door step and looked back at the green hair boy. Katsuki house was before yours so he went straight in. While Midoriya's was right after yours so he'll always say goodbye than make sure you've gotten inside safely.

"B-bye y/n!" You see izuku wave his hand in the air as you look back and smile than wave back as he said goodbye before you stepped into your home and Izuku knew that was his cue to leave.

After a couple of months Katsuki developed his quirk with the name of Explosion and after a few weeks or so you had one with the name of empathy. Based off what you was able to take notes from is you are able to feel what others feels based off what dreams they have this also includes nightmares.

The only bad thing was the more negative the feeling is that there's a very high chance of it effecting your mental state. But you told yourself you wasn't going to use your quirk for so much since it wasn't really made for fighting.

Katsuki on the other hand, he loved all the attention he was getting about how cool his quirk was. You find it ironic that someone as enthusiastic as him had such a flashy quirk but you were happy for him of course.

The only thing that was kinda bothering you was Izuku has been quite all day during class. You knew he wasn't the talkative person you've met but he always said hello or hi to you.

Than when lunch comes around all three of you would do ahead and sit together but Izuku chose to sit alone. You were able to tell that katsuki wasn't as concerned as you were but you didn't really mind during the time. You start to notice the ash blonde being mean to Izuku more than usual.

Sure, the boy would call the other stupid but that's usually all you usually hear. At some point you thought you could have sworn you heard the blonde tell Izuku he was quirkless. You tried talking to the boy but all he did was walk the opposite way or he just ignored you. You guys were best friends right? If there was something wrong with you the first people you would tell would be Izuku and Katsuki.

Why wasn't he telling you something that was bothering him? Did he not want to be friends anymore? So many questions ran through your head as you picked up your pace to catch up with Izuku. When you got as close as you could you grabbed his hand.

"Why haven't you been talking to me Izuku?" You asked him. There was no answer. "Did I do something bad? I'm sorry if I've done anything" you say as Izuku hugged you than looking at you. "Y-you didn't do anything y/n. It's just..." He paused. What was making him sad? "I-i don't have a quirk. I'm sorry I can't be a hero with you and kacchan" he says tearing up.

You reach your hands up and touched his face on both cheeks. After a couple of seconds he glows a bright pink hue and you smile. This was another part of your quirk. You didn't know what to call it but all you know was you are able to transfer your feelings to others. To practice on using your quirk you thought this would be a good time to test this part of your quirk out.

"Don't cry Izuku! It's gonna be alright if I have to protect you than I will work hard to do that!" You say smiling as you realised his face. He looks at you before forming a smile on his face "T-thanks so much y/n! But even though I don't have a quirk I want to protect you and be your hero" Izuku says smiling as you smile and held out your pinky

"when we become heros we will protect each other no matter what!" You say smiling. Izuku hooked his pinky to yours and smiled happily "I promise! I will protect you as long as I can" he says as you smiled and nodded your head

Oh how things were so simple back than

~Chapter 1 end~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Miri here back with a new story! Since I was kinda thinking about making this story since I wanted to go into a different fandom that inspired me to make this story! But I hope you enjoy it

Miri out💚💚💚