Chapter 3- IZONE?

"IZONE?" Kihyun mouthed to her. "OH! RIGHT! That group of girls over there! Isn't it IZONE?" Evelyn pointed to the group of girls sitting a few table away from them. "Ey! No way! Why would IZONE be-"Kihyun replied and freezes.  

"here..."he continues. "They are IZONE, right?" Evelyn says trying to make sure. All of a sudden, Kihyun's ears get redder and he tries to hide it. "Hey! Let's go take our seat" Kihyun drags Evelyn, trying to avoid them. 

  Kihyun and Evelyn sits next to each other in a table with Kihyun's parents. 

"Kihyun! Can you go and make sure that everything's set up there? After that you can go anywhere you want until the host starts." Mr. Kim says pointing to the person who sets the Wedding. "Okay dad." Kihyun replies.

Kihyun heads to the person who host the wedding to make sure that everything is well prepared and ready. The person says that it's ready and is able to start. One hour after the wedding start, it is time for introducing each other. Guests from each side should be introduced to each other.

"Dad!" Yuri exclaims after hugging her dad. "Yuri! Say hi to Jaehwa's brother, Chinhwa." Yuri's dad said. Yuri and the IZONE members introduce them selves with the group greeting, bowing to Mr. Kim Chinhwa after. 

"Hi! So you guys are IZONE right?" He asked. The IZONE members said yes agreeing to him. He lets out a chuckle to welcome them. "I need to introduce you guys to the family but, I can't since I am busy. Let me get someone to introduce them for you. Is it okay?" Mr. Kim says. 

"Yes! It is okay" The leader replies. "Good then!" Mr. Kim says relieved. He looks around to find someone that would help to introduce them until he sees Kihyun. "Kihyun! Come here!" He called.

"Yes, coming!" Kihyun shouts. "Greet them" Mr. Kim told him. He bowed to greet hello. IZONE bows back. "Introduce them to the relatives." Mr. Kim instructed him and patted his shoulder before leaving.

Kihyun's POV

"Hello!"IZONE said after doing their gesture. One by one, the members introduced themselves. As they introduce themselves, Kihyun's ears gets redder each time. "Hi, I'm Kim Kihyun and I'm 15." I said in a small tone trying to be as calm as possible as IZONE is a few steps away from him. 

I didn't know what to do after that do I just gestured them to follow me. First, I head to Uncle Sam. "This is Uncle Sam. My dad's brother in law." I said. They nodded and greeted Uncle Sam. I head on to Aunt Georgina. "She is his wife" I guided. 

(The slanted ones will be in German starting from here)

"Who are these lovely ladies, Kihyun?" Uncle Louis said. He is the most closest to me among the rest of the uncles. "Uhh They're in a group called IZONE. From the groom's side" I replied. He nodded his head and shook their hands. I kept going around introducing our family that I felt tired. 

FINALLY! THE LAST ONE! Aunt Lyah. She is the wife of a soccer player called Park Hyun. "Oh Kihyun! You're here. Lyah went outside for a while. I see, IZONE?" He asked. The IZONE members greeted him.    

Nako's POV

Is he really 15 years old? He's really tall.  He's about 30 cm taller than me. He looks really cold to be honest. He's colder than ice. He speaks in another language. German I think. Suddenly I heard a really cute voice.

"Kihyun hyung!" That girl shouted while running to Kihyun. She hugged Kihyun. She can only reach his knees. "Naeun-a! It's oppa not hyung!" A woman that looked like Naeun's mom said. She was carrying a toddler. "Kihyun hyung!" Naeun said cutely again and smiled.

Me and the unnies lets out a smile. I mean like I can't resist it! She is so cute!  Kihyun lifted her up and carried her. Kihyun looked so awkward right now. He scratched the back of his head and bowed to us saying sorry. 

"It's okay! You can just continue." I said. "Plus we don't care having a kid with us here." Chaeyeon unnie says.  "Hi!" I waved to Naeun. She looked so shy but she waved back while peeping from Kihyun's neck. We all squared again due to her cuteness.

"Uhm okay. This is Aunt Lyah. My mom's sister." Kihyun continued. We bowed to her and greeted her. "You guys will be seeing Naeun and Taeoh often when you hang out with Kihyun. He babysits them for us since we're busy." She said. "No, it's okay!" Yuri unnie said.

"Naeun get down from Kihyun! He has to go to other people." Her mom instructed. "No! I won't! I will stay with Kihyun hyung!" She refuses cutely. "Naeun?"Her mom said. "Pleaseeeeee" She asked with those eyes. No one can resist it so we all melted. In the end, she went with us.

We head back to our table after being introduced to the other part of the family. There, we meet Mr. Kim again. "Hi Naeun!"He said to Naeun. "Have you finished introducing guys?" He asked us. We said yes. "Uhm is it okay for Kihyun to sit with you guys? Since in the future you guys will be working together." He said. 

"We're okay with it. He can sit in our table." Eunbi unnie replies. "Great then! So, Kihyun." He says while gesturing him to sit with us. "Oh! okay" He said silently and walked to take his things. I think he is an introverted person. 

3rd PERSON'S POV

Kihyun came back with his stuffs and sit near the IZONE members. Next to Yujin and Wonyoung to be exact. 

The mood was awkward since no one spoke. "Uhh should we play something?" Yena asks. "Let's play that game! The hitting back game" Yujin cheerfully says. "Okay then! Who goes first?" Yena asks. "Me!" Chaewon shouted. 

The game went on and they get to bond. But, Kihyun was still shy and quiet around them. 

After the wedding, they all went home and the IZONE members went to their next schedule.

Yujin's POV    

"Unnie! I think that Kihyun is still not opening to us!" I told the rest. "I think so too. We need a plan for him to open up" Yuri says. "We should just hang out often with him" Hitomi added. 

"Right! Tomorrow we don't have a lot of schedule right? We can just get closer to him then." Yena suggests. "Tomorrow then" I said while smiling.

"But, how are we supposed to tell him when we don't have his number?" Hyewon asks. "Right! We don't have his number!" Sakura realized.

Oh no...how are we going to get his number? Will it be postponed? Then, I realized a way to meet him again. I whisper to the members about it. "Wah! Yujin! You're really smart!" The members said. "Of course I am smart"I let out a smile.

Uhm hi guys! I really appreciate it if you have read all so far. I'm sorry for the late update. The next update will be somewhere around next week. Bye and have a nice day!