Chapter 10- Accident (Part 3)

Kihyun's POV

What the hell just happened?!?! Everything happened in a flash. Right now it's not the time to be worrying about whatever that happened just now. How about the IZONE members?

 I looked to them and say "Are you okay? What should we do?". "For sure there will be a lot of hate comments" I said worriedly. "For sure...There will also be a lot of articles regarding this." Eunbi looked at me. 

"And a lot of reporters swarming and it's going to be such a great mess." Chaeyeon added.

"We should be more careful. How did the camera even film you? Wasn't it supposed to be filming us?" Chaewon asked me. 

"I don't know...I just sat there and watched you guys." I answered. "Who did it?" Eunbi said to herself. 

I glanced to the side and see Minju. She doesn't look comfortable. It's like she is nervous and a. little bit...horrified? "I think........ I did it..." Minju said. "WHATTT" The rest looked to Minju's direction.

"I think... I did it. I think I did it when I was choosing the filter. I think I pressed it by mistake" she spoke out with a wavering and small voice. Fear is evident in her expression and tears well up her eyes. 

"It's okay."

"It's okay, it's not your fault." I said trying to comfort her and patting her even though it looks awkward. Some members hug Minju trying to comfort and cheer her up.

I sighed. What could be done? The fans will surely be mad right now. I must be crazy. It's all my fault. What can I do to help? 

"Guys! The responses are actually not bad." Yena said. Minju stopped crying and wiped away her tears. "Yeah, unexpectedly, most of the comments are positive." Yujin said reading the comments. 

"Really?" I said and to be replied with the sound of a phone ringing. An incoming phone call from a phone nearby me. I took a glance at the username. The username was PDnim (CEO KIM) . 

I glanced at the girls. It might be the manager's phone. I gave it to the leader for her to pick it up.

"Hello?" Eunbi said hesitantly...

to only be greeted by the furious PD nim.

"YA! KIM IN JAE(fake name)! WHAT HAPPENED!!! EXPLAIN IT TO ME NOW"

"PDnim? It's me Eunbi. Managernim left his phone behind."

"Forget it. EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED! REPORTERS AND NEWS STATIONS ARE CALLING! IT'S GOING CRAZY HERE. WHO IS THAT BOY?"

"Ah y-you mean K-kihyun? H-he is a classmate. Yuri's cousin."

"A classmate? Yuri's cousin right? Nothing else?" He said hurriedly. 

"Yes...He's Yuri's cousin...and our classmate...we went to his house to hang out and now we are still in his house." 

"WHAT? HIS HOUSE? WHY ARE YOU THERE? DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S DANGEROUS TO BE WITH A BOY?"

"He's kind. You know the CEO of GEON-GAN Hospital, Kim Chinhwa right? He's their son."

"Okay. I'll release a statement soon so stay safe."

"And one more thing. Please don't say that he is the son of Kim Chinhwa. He doesn't want it and they will also reveal who the son-which is him soon"

"Yes, yes. Stay safe."

The call ended just like that. 

A W K W A R D

I looked around and saw the clock. It was 5 already. "Guys I think you guys should go back now. It's already late." I told them. "Awwww! Whyyyyyyyyy!" They all whined.

 "Come on! Your manager will get mad at me. Should I accompany you guys back?" I questioned. 

"Yeah! We can't just go back with your driver. Plus we have to be careful too, right?" Yujin pleaded with really cute puppy eyes. "Fine."

As soon as I said that, they came at me. It looked like they were trying to attack me. In fact, they were just throwing themselves to hug me—as a way to thank me I guess. I tried to back away but, they got me first. 

1 minute later...

I do regret not backing away faster. Now, they're literally killing me.

 I. can't. breathe. Help. 

They are hugging me too tight I think? Well, I guess I can call myself a successful fan but, they are really killing me(they are strong and plus there are 12 members..). I try to think of an excuse to get them to let go of me.

"GUYS! IT'S TIME TO GO BACK HOME!" I cried while trying to let go of their grip of me. 

5 seconds..

10 seconds..

15 seconds..

still no response.

I think of another excuse.

AHA!

"GUYS! MANAGER-NIM IS CALLING!" I cried another.

Finally, they reacted. They let go of me and I directly rush to my room to take my phone then, go out of my house(the building where I live. Not the entire area/mansion(?)). 

"Guys! Let's go!" I cried. Well, how many times am I going to cry today? Hmmmm....

They followed me(while whining) and I hopped onto the car. They also follow. Eunbi lead the way to their home and the rest slept in the car while I stay awake. 

After we arrived, I went out of the car and they all got out after 1 minute. Quite long.

I waited until they got in their dorm and then got back home after.

Hey guys! It's already the 2nd anniversary(29th of October) of our story with IZONE! Wow! Time spent with IZONE sure does go by fast. Let's keep on walking the flower path with IZONE and keep on writing memories and time we spent together! As usual, have a nice day!