Chapter 4- Second Meeting

Kihyun's POV 

A few days later

Ughhhhh! It's Monday and I am already hating it. The Monday vibes I'm having today is just a gloomy and boring school day. I guess it's time that I suffer today...I head to my class and meet Evelyn. "Hey! Kim Kihyun!" Evelyn called and lifted up her hands to high five me. I lazily high five her back. 

"What happened then? When you were sitting next to that group thingy. IZONE was it?" She asked me. "Yeah, it was okay. Wait. No. I was not okay. My heart was having a mental breakdown. It kinda melted you can say." I replied while reminiscing the scene.

"Ya! YA! Sit down in your seats students!" Mr. Ryu said. We all sit down on our seats and listened to the teacher. "Have you all finish your assignments from last week?" Mr. Ryu asked. "YES!" The class says. "Okay! thats's great.  Today I will introduce them just like what I said last week." He continued. 

Them? Who? Why I never heard of it yet? "Evelyn! Who?" I asked. "Ah! It's the transfer students. They are girls. I guess like 4 of them are coming?" She answered. "All in our class?" I asked back. "Yeah" She said. "Ohhhh" I nodded my head and went back to drawing the outlines for the new logo of WI/I/IZONE. 

"Okay, transfer students you can come in!" Mr. Ryu says. "Hello" four voices called out shyly. I wan't interested since I was focusing on the logo. I kinda wasn't able to hear them since I was too focused. But for sure, I can hear the other students exclaiming. 

 Evelyn nudged me. I ignored her for a while until she began pinching me. "Ow! What was that for?" I asked her in a low voice. "Look up! The transfer students..." She said. I looked and accidentally made eye contact with one of them. 

My heart started to beat even faster and my palms started becoming sweaty. Why? Because I knew who they were. IZONE. To be exact, it was Minju, Yuri, Yujin and Wonyoung. "Okay! Transfer students can you introduce yourselves one by one? Starting from the eldest." Mr. Ryu said.  

 "Hi! I'm Kim Minju and I am 18 this year. Please take care of me well!" She says and lets out a smile. "Hi! I am 18 years old Jo Yuri and I am from Busan! Hope we can be close?" My cousin, Yuri says with her Busan accent while looking at me highlighting the end. 

"HIIII! MY NAME IS AHN YUJIN AND WE ARE THE SAME AGE! HOPE WE CAN BE FRIENDS!" Yujin shouted loudly and waved her hands to us. "Uhm..I'm Jang Wonyoung and I am 15 this year. Please take care of me well." She said with her low voice. She sounded so shy. 

"We are IZONE! NiCE tO MeeT YoU GuYs!" Yujin added confidently in English. I let out a chuckle while covering it. I can't believe this! A second meeting with IZONE...how can't this be? "Minju and Yuri will be in front of Kivelyn's seat. Kivelyn raise your hands up!" Mr. Ryu said. Evelyn and I raised our hands.

"Okay! Yujin and Wonyoung can sit there behind them! Then, we will start the science lesson" Mr. Ryu says. 

I swear it was so awkward having IZONE members surround me in class. I wasn't able to focus and just ended up taking glances from them. Like, who won't when their favorite group is next to them?

 Slowly by slowly, the first period became the fifth period and the awkward moment became even awkward.

"Okay class! Today we will be doing a project called 'Global Issues around the world'. For the project, I will be grouping you guys to group of 6. So, there will be 4 groups in total! You will have time until Wednesday. Pick a Global Issue happening right now and present it. Let me explain what to do first." Mr. Josef said.  

"It has to include SOI and IM, who are the audience, the purpose and two questions. The two questions should be critical and should be able to cover the informations. Include the cause of the issue, how it is related to the IM and SOI, and last but not least the human actions to solve it. "Mr. Josef said.