Chapter 8- An accident

3rd PERSON's POV

"Shit! The battery ran out!" Kihyun cursed under his breath while looking at his phone shutting down. He gets up and goes to his room to charge his phone. He takes his iPad and goes back to sit down behind the camera. He turns the iPad on and waits for the V LIVE app to open.

"Oh! The fans are saying that its dark. What to do?" Minju said looking at the members sitting in the couch. "Minju, try using a different filter" Eunbi says from the couch. Minju then proceeds to chose the filter. 

Kihyun then sighs out of nowhere. "No! The app is not working!" Kihyun said in his brain and shuffles his brown-black hair which made it messy. He then decides to put away the iPad and watches the members doing the V Live. 

"Try a different one" Chaewon says after seeing the filter used. "No, not that one! It's still too dark" Yena complained after she changed the filter again. One by one, she press the icons to check the filter until there was a lighting that they all like.

"Oh! I like this one!" Chaeyeon says after looking at the filter. "ME too!" Hitomi says agreeing. "Me three!" Yena says satisfied with the filter. "This is perfect!" Minju says being proud of herself without being aware of what else she did...

Suddenly, the comment section started becoming crazy and more people was watching.

'Who are you?'

'Wah! Handsome!'

'Who?'

'New face?'

'Yes! I want some NEW FACE!'

'Handsome!'

'My style!'

'More handsome than who I'm seeing!'

'Visuals out of this world!'

'WHO ARE YOU!'

'DO NOT HARM THEM!'

'Look at the messy hair!'

'He looks like a foreign person too'

'He looks familiar'

'Looks like a face I've seen in school'

'Isn't that the school coldhearted boy?'

'A familiar face'

'I hate to admit but he's hot...'

'WHO ARE u?'

'???'

What could possibly happen here ......

Hi guys! I'm back with a really short update... I think I'll be updating short chapters with around 600-800 words more often. Have a nice day today too!