Chapter 13- #1 Trending

3rd PERSON'S POV

"OH! Isn't that Kihyun in there?" Nako says. "I think so Nako unnie. He looks just like Kihyun. Plus he's Naeun and Taeoh's cousin." Wonyoung replied.

Everyone stopped and came running to the living room to see. 

"Oh! You're right!"

"How is he there?"

"But he was with us the whole time?"

"Not really..."

"When did they shoot that"

"Can you move a bit? I can't see"

"YA! You're suffocating me! MOVE!"

In the TV, Kihyun can be seen with Naeun and Taeoh. 

What happened?

"Gosh! Is he babysitting them?"

"HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAH"

"What if something bad happens?"

"HE? HAHAHAHHAHAH"

Narrator 1: Okay! Now, should we move to the next family? 

A VTR plays.  

Once you get in, you follow a road which leads to a lovely wide garden perfect for kids to play in. 

Narrator 2: Oh? Is it a new family?

Narrator 1: I think so

Keep going straight and the transparent glass shows the inside of the 2 story wide warm house. Once you go in the house, you can see traces of children's work(scribbles or toys). In this house, there are 5 big rooms, 3 bathroom, 1 wide living room, 1 family room, 1 dining room, 1 kitchen, a garage and a balcony.

Narrator 2: Wow! It's amazing!

Narrator 1: Judging by the house, I can sense this family is really rich.

Narrator 2: YA!

Next to the garden, there are several trees. Trees that grows fruit such as Raspberries, blueberries, gooseberries, apples, kiwis, peach, apricots and more. Trees that are for seeing such as Shenzhen Nongke Orchi, Old Pine Bonsai, Philodendron Minima, Dogwood trees, Maple trees and more. On the other side, there is an outdoor ground swimming pool. 

Narrator 1: Really rich!

Narrator 2: Stop it! 

Narrator 1: Okay! Should we see who it is?

VTR stops and the shoot continues

The video gets played and it shows an unfamiliar dark place. 

A man is sleeping on his stomach and his hand covers his head. He is in between two kids. On one side is a girl and the other a boy.    

Narrator 2: Who is it? I'm so curious

Narrator 1: Me too!

The younger one wakes up first. Instead of crying, he goes to wake up his sister.

Narrator 2: Who is it? I can't see it well.

The man in the middle wakes up due to the sound. 

"Oh? Are you awake?" He says in a raspy and deep voice.