Chapter 5- Project

3rd PERSON'S POV

"YA! You should open up more to them. Don't be so stiff!" Evelyn told Kihyun. "Okay! I'll try to!" He replied. "Excuse me" The IZONE members says as they get on the car.

Everyone is asleep except for Kihyun, Yena, Evelyn, Chaeyeon and Yujin. The car is silent and the mood is awkward. Upon seeing this, Yena wanted to break the silence. She sense that the other members are sleeping tight. 

"Ya! You want to play a prank on them?" Yena said silently. "Deal!" Evelyn, Chaeyeon and Yujin said. "How about you?" Chaeyeon asked Kihyun. "Nah, I'm good. I'll just watch" He replied. "Come on! It won't harm you." Yujin whined. "Fine.." Kihyun said since he had no choice. 

"Okay! So, who has a marker?" Yena asked. Yujin lifted up her hand, holding an eyebrow pencil. The girls looked at each other and smirked. They began drawing on the leader's face first. Then, continued from the youngest to the oldest. Yuri woke up before they were able to draw on her face so she joined them. 

"Kihyun! It's your turn to draw on her face!" Yuri nudges Kihyun. Kihyun took the marker from Yuri and drew three hearts on the side of Chaewon's right eyes. "Ya! What is that? Don't make it look like a decoration!" Yujin scolded him. Kihyun apologized.

They arrived in Kihyun's home after they were done laughing at the drawings. "Okay, we have arrived!" the driver says. One by one, the members woke up. They were still half asleep so they didn't know what was happening. 

Their manager helped them go down one by one shaking his head as he tried to hold his laughter upon seeing the faces. "Ya! Choi Yena, Lee Chaeyeon, Ahn Yujin!" The manager said lowly as Yena, Chaeyeon, Yujin got out of the car. They tried to hold their laughter as they get out of the car.

"YA! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FACE!" Eunbi shouted which made everyone surprised. "MY FACE!" "WHAT HAPPENED!" "WHO DID IT?" Several other shouted. "Well, at least mines not as bad. Three hearts next to my right eye." Chaewon said looking at the selection of herself through her phone. "Mines too! Mines is a star!" Hyewon said. 

The members who were victims of the drawing prank began erasing it. "AH! I HATE YOU!" Wonyoung shouted while whining about the drawing she got. "Geez! Puberty be changing you." Yujin said while glaring a bit. Wonyoung glared back. "Sorry..." Kihyun said.

After 10 minutes, everything went back to normal and they continued. As they walked pass the gate and into Kihyun's house, they got amazed after seeing several buildings inside. "Wah! It's so big! Is this your house?" Hitomi said amazed by what she's seeing. "Well, I live here so I think it's my house" Kihyun replied. They kept walking through the driveway until Kihyun stopped in front of a certain building. 

He reached for his wallet and took out a card out of it. He opened the door with that card and went inside. He held the door as the members go in. The members were amazed after going inside the building and head to the wide living room immediately. They sat on the couch.

"Well, this is not really a house. You can call it a big mansion I guess?" Evelyn said. "Really? That's awesome!" Hitomi said. "What kind of places are available here?" Nako questioned. "Almost everything I think" Kihyun said. 

"Several massive bedrooms, bathroom, playground, Swimming pool, Gym, Tennis court, Library, Theatre, pantry, music room, walk in wardrobe and dressing room, ballroom, gaming room, sauna, security room, lodging for the staffs, several areas to do different kind of activities. There is still more." Evelyn listed. 

"Well, that's some crazy listing down and for sure, this place is big." Chaeyeon said. "Yes, it is and now, where is Hyewon, Yuri, Hitomi and Yena?" Eunbi said looking for them. "I have a feeling they're looking for food." Sakura said.